Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOTUS reigns in the "gifted speaker"...again

51 posts in this topic

Posted

according to "wait, wait, don't tell me" Lincoln was the first on record for writing a : and a ) next to a joke in one of his speeches, thus becoming the first person know to use an emoticon :)

Posted

It's not that Obama uses a teleprompter, it's that he's lost without it. When there's a glitch, Mr. Smooth is no more. Mr. Let Me Be Perfectly Clear becomes Mr. Deer in the Headlights.

Bush was a genius. By being obtuse at all times, we couldn't tell when there was a teleprompter malfunction.

:D

Posted

It really is amazing how much The Barry is thrown off by teleprompter glitches. Most leaders use the teleprompter as a fail safe. The Barry relies so much on it that he can't even ad lib without looking like a goofy idiot.

Posted

It really is amazing how much The Barry is thrown off by teleprompter glitches. Most leaders use the teleprompter as a fail safe. The Barry relies so much on it that he can't even ad lib without looking like a goofy idiot.

Be kind. Rodeo dreams of having sex with him.

Posted

I much preferred the retard that could not speak or read.

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Posted

If this is one of the biggest issues for you guys to whine about, then he must be doing something right.

That said, the image is pretty funny, but the comments after, as normal, are retarded.

Posted

TOTUS!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

If this is one of the biggest issues for you guys to whine about, then he must be doing something right.

That said, the image is pretty funny, but the comments after, as normal, are retarded.

It's funny when whiny liberals accuse conservatives of whining.

Posted

I think all our alarm clocks should wake us up with a TOTUS joke, just to start the day off on the right foot. You know, since they are soooo witty and clever and all.

Posted

It's funny when you guys leave the comedy to us.

Posted

It's funnier to us.

Posted

Let me be very clear (with stern look on face)...OP starts thread with a video of Obama messing up on his teleprompter again. Next guy posts political cartoon. Then liberals chime in with their whiny objections to those jokes. Then Maximus Dorkius claims the conservatives are the ones whining.

In other words, par for the course. Carry on.