Yasinkas Has Us Taking Kuechly

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#136 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

The Kuechly people seriously have the most illogical arguments ever. It feels like g5 tinderbox thread.

Most decent outlets/mocks that discuss more than one player have Luke as possibility for Carolina.

The illogical posters are those that totally dismiss him and the need for LB

#137 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,461 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

guys stop talking about Beason's productive career when comparing him and Keuchly and instead talk about the REAL defining characteristics of an all-pro linebacker which is combine drills

:)

Again kuechly was more productive in college. Since he isn't in the pros how would we compare. Pretty stupid argument,

#138 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Tell that to Demeco Ryans

That's different, he was coming off an achill.... wait.....

#139 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

DE maybe, DT not when we drafted 2 guys last year in the third round. If Cox isn't there few others are upgrades to what we have or are instant starters.

"We've drafted too many DTs, let's draft an LB."

Just thought I would repeat what you've basically just said here so everybody can read it again.

#140 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,461 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

I can totally understand if people want Cox over Kuechly. I'll be pumped on draft day if we get Cox, but this hate for Kuechly makes no flippin' sense to me. The fact remains that we have two big question marks for our starting LB corp and no depth behind them. How can anyone be so opposed to picking a potential playmaker in that department? And for those who talk about him being a late tackler after the ballcarrier is 5 yards past the LOS, have you even watched his tape?? Because that idea is COMPLETE BS. Hell, I had Cox as number one on my wishlist, but after reading the stupid posts on here, I kinda want Kuechly more, JUST so I can see how y'all respond when he starts pooping on NFL talent.

Haters gonna hate, I guess...

People who dislike Kuechly have little rationale for it. Hard to understand really. I don't know we will take him but to dismiss him as average or a bust or anything else said is ridiculous.

#141 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,461 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

"We've drafted too many DTs, let's draft an LB."

Just thought I would repeat what you've basically just said here so everybody can read it again.

How many linebackers have we drafted in the top 3 rounds last year???? Or the year before????

And you complain about illogical posts while making several.

#142 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

SO he didn't do the agility drills. Do you really think he is faster than a 4.7??? And do you think he is now???? Bottom line is that he was never fast as Kuechly and isn't getting faster after Achilles surgery.

he ran under a 4.7 at his pro day

#143 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Whens the last time we spent a top ten pick on a defensive linemen? How did that work out?

#144 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

guys we need to bolster LB, because we don't know about our 2 starters there. That makes LB a bigger priority than DT, even though DT didn't have an established starter to begin with

#145 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,237 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Most decent outlets/mocks that discuss more than one player have Luke as possibility for Carolina.

The illogical posters are those that totally dismiss him and the need for LB

The same guys that used to mock a TE to us every year?

#146 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,237 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Whens the last time we spent a top ten pick on a defensive linemen? How did that work out?

Peppers?

#147 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Peppers?

I guess that was kind of vague. I think that going defensive line will benefit us in the long run rather than drafting a linebacker that might be a back up.

#148 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

I want Cox but if he isnt there then I would not be pissed with Kuechly. I will say this about every Kuechly thread I have read. The amount of ignorant post about kuechly is amazing. He is going to be a very good LB at the next lvl.

#149 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

That's different, he was coming off an achill.... wait.....

Had to be his achilles, not like there was a massive alignment swi... oh wait..

#150 SCPantherFan90

SCPantherFan90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

guys we need to bolster LB, because we don't know about our 2 starters there. That makes LB a bigger priority than DT, even though DT didn't have an established starter to begin with

I'm really hope you've just been trolling this whole time. We need to bolster LB, because we DO know about our two starters. Do you really think Thomas Davis will play the entire season? How many games did he play last year with just two ACL injuries...two games...

Maybe its just me, but I don't like those odds. Beason is somewhat less of a concern, but history shows that screwing up your Achilles is one of the bigger injuries a player can have.

And you contradicted yourself concerning the DT position, because we DID have a legitimate starter in Ron Edwards who suffered a lesser injury than Beason or Davis. Not only that, but we've invested two 3rd round picks in players that were thrown into the fire last year, at a position that is notorious for players to take a while to develop at the professional level.

Please gtfo, you're just embarrassing yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.