Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints' Loomis Could Eavesdrop On Opposing Teams.

186 posts in this topic

Posted

So I haven't read the reports yet, I've been really busy today, but can someone let me know why this stopped in 2004 (besides the obvious) and how they know it wasn't continued later?

The Statute of Limitations in Louisiana only goes as far as 6 years

Posted

Please, please, just kick those assholes out of the league. Just let New Orleans continue to rot. No need to keep that place propped up with an NFL franchise.

Posted

A classy man like Jerry Richardson would never do something like this.

Posted

Please, please, just kick those assholes out of the league. Just let New Orleans continue to rot. No need to keep that place propped up with an NFL franchise.

The only reason you want them kicked out of the league is because they own the Panthers and the NFL South. You bunch of losers will make up anything to try and get an advantage. When the Saints win the SuperBowl again this year you will bow down to a real championship organization.

Posted

The Aints** have been the doormat of the NFL for 40 plus years...they are so used to negativity.....I would hate like hell to be a fan of this sorry team and travel 'supporting' my team in another stadium. Gonna be a bad year for them :lol:

Yea it would suck to follow a Super Bowl Champion. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that would you? HAHA

Posted

Looky looky breezin2toiletbowl just showed up... I'll give you some credit for coming in here today... enjoying all the good Saints** news today dirtbag Saints** fans?

Deny, Deny, Deny... that's about all you can do.

Posted

Coach-Taylor.gif

Posted

The only reason you want them kicked out of the league is because they own the Panthers and the NFL South. You bunch of losers will make up anything to try and get an advantage. When the Saints win the SuperBowl again this year you will bow down to a real championship organization.

Tell me you're not a math student. A .500 lifetime record between the squads is owning them? Also, I thought they were supposed to cruise to the Bowl this year. What happened with that?

Good luck replenishing your depth with no draft picks of worth...

Posted

Carolina also maintains a rivalry with New Orleans, with both teams playing in the NFC South division. The series is currently tied at 17-17

16i23d.jpg

Posted

The Statute of Limitations in Louisiana only goes as far as 6 years

Umm, that wasn't my question......

Posted

Tell me you're not a math student. A .500 lifetime record between the squads is owning them? Also, I thought they were supposed to cruise to the Bowl this year. What happened with that?

Good luck replenishing your depth with no draft picks of worth...

Remember, most saint fans didn't know the team existed prior to 2009.

Posted

Seems like years of eating nutria burgers and drinking swamp water on top of rampant inbreeding has finally reared its ugly head...