Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BiG_E_DuB

Kasay Re-Signs With Saints

40 posts in this topic

fug him, honestly. He's not a Panther in my eyes anymore, I'm fine with just Sam Mills and Steve having a statue fug Kasay.

fug him, honestly. He's not a Panther in my eyes anymore, I'm fine with just Sam Mills and Steve having a statue fug Kasay.

yea because he made the decision to leave...dumbass

1 person likes this

yea because he made the decision to leave...dumbass

And he goes back to one of the classless teams in the league right now. Kasay can enjoy playing on that cheating, cheap-shoting team all he wants. The fact he wants to go to a team who probably wanted to murder Steve(his friend) almost every play is disgusting.

in all honesty, he did fug up a lot of games for us...the SB being the worst..then he ruins his legacy here, by out of all teams going to the saints**

1 person likes this

And he goes back to one of the classless teams in the league right now. Kasay can enjoy playing on that cheating, cheap-shoting team all he wants. The fact he wants to go to a team who probably wanted to murder Steve(his friend) almost every play is disgusting.

I'd go play for the Saints if they payed me a few million to kick a football a couple times a week. Quit being ridiculous.

1 person likes this

I'd go play for the Saints if they payed me a few million to kick a football a couple times a week. Quit being ridiculous.

I'm sure he's received other offers. Bullshit, he wanted to go back to that dirty team.

I'm sure he's received other offers. Bullshit, he wanted to go back to that dirty team.

You know what they say about assumptions.

Like him as a person, hate he went to play for the Saints**

Kasay is responsible for one of my worst memories in sports (SB kickoff), but at the same time he also won us a lot of games. He obviously has a passion for the game, so I say keep on kicking. That said, it sucks that it has to be on the Saints who are clearly our most hated rivals.

I wish John well...he will always be a Panther in my eyes

Kasay is responsible for one of my worst memories in sports (SB kickoff), but at the same time he also won us a lot of games. He obviously has a passion for the game, so I say keep on kicking. That said, it sucks that it has to be on the Saints who are clearly our most hated rivals.

That kick could happen to any kicker. It just happen and it was costly. But John is still the best kicker we have ever had in franchise. John deserves all our respect. Saint player or not.

do we still have ohlordno mare?

yea but we signed justin medlock from the CFL to compete with him