Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Best Home Defense Shotgun...

OK, so from what I have been reading it looks like the experts say for home protection you need to go with a short barrel for maneuverability. Some say the pistol grip is best as it makes it more difficult to be wrestled away.

I guess thats the main concern with the shotty is that its harder to move around and can more easily be wrestled out of your hands.

Americans and their guns. Almost makes me not want to move there.

Yeah, but be sure to come running to us when you need bailed out of an invasion.

I agree/disagree, the pump noise is 90% of its value....but yes, having an automatic shotgun > a pump.

An empty gun is a useless gun! I keep my guns loaded at all times. If you get into a situation where the use of lethal force is your only choice, you may not have time to chamber a round. Pump shotguns can be short stroked when loading, this can cause a jam that is not easily cleared while under duress.

Yeah, but be sure to come running to us when you need bailed out of an invasion.

Which would be when, exactly? We're not France.

Dont get a pistol grip only. You are severly limiting yourself. Go standard 18" barrel with an extended tube and a full stock. If u cant easily manuver that you have no business handling a firearm.

Been thinking of getting a shotgun for added protection.

I still like by 38 with hollowpoint bullets. Makes a hole about the size of your pinky going in.....and a hole about the size of a basketball going out.

I'm also considering Bear Mace....25 ft cloud

Be real careful with that stuff. Seriously it will blind you.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GreenvillePanther

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts