Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peyton Hillis Believes In 'madden Curse' After Injury-Plagued Season

83 posts in this topic

Posted

So if Cam gets injured after being on the cover, would you believe in the curse then?

Posted

I'm not going to flip if Cam wins, but i would like to know what players had a successful year after being on the cover!?

Posted

So if Cam gets injured after being on the cover, would you believe in the curse then?

Cam could have his head cut off by Zombie Bin Laden and I wouldn't believe in a curse.

Posted

"i don't believe in this supernatural thing. it's more like this other supernatural thing"

sorry

Posted

Many players have been injured who took a poo on gameday. What's your point?

Best post of the day

Posted

No

Posted

the next 500 players to appear on the cover of madden dying horrible deaths wouldn't be enough to convince me that a curse exists.

something that would pretty much completely annihilate all post-dark ages thinking, not to mention modern science, would require more than a boring coincidence regarding a shitty video game series.

Posted

I'm sure Browns fans were just as naive as y'all are.

Posted

The Heisman Curse says any player that wins the Heisman will lose their bowl game.

Do you believe in that one, or are you picky with your silly superstitions? Only five players have "defeated" the Heisman Curse, it has to be real, right?

Posted

The fact is unless you are Brett Favre, most starting Qbs get injured some point in their career. Being on a video game cover =/= increase your chances.

Posted

I'm sure Browns fans were just as naive as y'all are.

you should submit your ground breaking research into the true nature of reality-namely, that the suppositions of a bunch of dudes living in poo huts in bronze age europe were actually right and not the people who sent humans to the moon and developed treatments for horrible diseases that had killed millions-to the nobel committee.

Posted

you should submit your ground breaking research into the true nature of reality-namely, that the suppositions of a bunch of dudes living in poo huts in bronze age europe were actually right and not the people who sent humans to the moon and developed treatments for horrible diseases that had killed millions-to the nobel committee.

Thanks for the suggestion! ;)