Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heyyall

Peyton Hillis Believes In 'madden Curse' After Injury-Plagued Season

83 posts in this topic

All of your posts are awful, not just in this thread. You're either a troll or a complete fugtard.

All of your posts are awful, not just in this thread. You're either a troll or a complete fugtard.

he's a troll. he's acting like cam's cabana boy right now but he was actually poo talking him two weeks ago because he was going to be appearing at a club.

really i don't have a problem with people believing in the madden curse per se

it's not like you're trolling the boards with a paula deen gimmick openly shitting around about our franchise quarterback getting injured.

Seriously I dont believe in it. I really want Cam to be on Madden. I'm a Christian and I don't believe in magic and Karma wasn't the best word to use. I should have elaborated... I was just defending those who do in a way, because Karma is a little more believable than just straight magic.

People are a little emotional on this board, aren't they? I guess different opinions aren't respected on this board.

he's a troll. he's acting like cam's cabana boy right now but he was actually poo talking him two weeks ago because he was going to be appearing at a club.

Yeah, maybe I overreacted a little. Sorry bro.

Don't feed the troll folks.

Don't feed the troll folks.

i've actually had him on ignore since reading the first thread he made on this forum. the first user to keep the fifty pantherfanforlife alts on my ignore list company since the board switched over.

fighting the temptation that is clicking on "View it anyway?" proved to be too steep a challenge in this case.

Being so wildly wrong about Cam has driven many to trolling.

Hillis is just using this as a cover up for when he spent time with the CIA, to throw us off our tracks.

It wont work Hillis! We're on to you!

You have to be religious, no other type of person legitly believes in magical events that have zero facts or evidence behind them.