#1 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

Why would you just not go back to the hole where you are loved and just stop getting butt pounded here on our forum? You obviously don't perform well under pressure when things are debatable, but when the obvious becomes clear you fall on it even more. Do you enjoy being abused............oh wait, now I get it. You smarmy little fug. You get off on this, don't you? LOL! Welcome to another 6 months of Alejandro Pleasure Dome boys.

#2 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,491 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:46 PM

His cockerspaniel doesn't give him enough attention. We do.

#3 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

Another thread all just for me! :D Woo Hoo, I'm FAMOUS! B)

#4 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,491 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

See what I mean?

#5 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

I love this delusion y'all carry on about beat downs and abuse. Here is what some here actually believe:

Hey guys, I just found these two articles supporting my position.
Posted Image

[huddle panthers fan response] Go fugg yourself and your dog!!!

Oh the pain, I can't go on anymore, it hurts so bad! No no, not the fugg word again, I can barely type, sniff, sniff, tear...
Posted Image

#6 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

most huddlers brains have eroded and are only capable of posting 5 year old 4chan memes, cuss words, and borderline underage girls, i will admit that.

however, i really dont know what draws you to this place alejandro? care to explain yourself?

#7 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

ps give us back the hornets

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,134 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

alejandro is convinced that if he extols himself loudly and lengthily enough it will sway the minds of a group whose vast consensus is that he has been completely owned.

#9 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,683 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

It's because the Taints forum keeps crashing. He has no where else to go.

#10 JohnKnightley

JohnKnightley

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

not getting!

#11 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,882 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

Aren't you embarrassed to be posting your ugly ass face all over the internet?

#12 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

most huddlers brains have eroded and are only capable of posting 5 year old 4chan memes, cuss words, and borderline underage girls, i will admit that.

however, i really dont know what draws you to this place alejandro? care to explain yourself?

pie for the borderline underage girls part.

#13 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

To anyone that actually wants to engage in a conversation with this guy. Please understand something first.

This guy, Lastra, is an utter disappointment in the face of his parents and everybody he knows. His dad gave him a good education at private schools and he became a real estate agent. A job frequently flocked to by dropouts, con artists, and the general scum of the populace. He lives in regret of wasted opportunity and he's well aware of it.

He comes here because he finds what he will find anywhere. Idiots that he can goad into frustration. He cant discuss politics or philosophy because he just gets confused when talking to people that actually did something with their education. Talking to idiots makes him feel like has accomplished something. Daddy and mommy know he's slow, but Heeeeey! a few idiots at The Huddle hate him so he must be smart.

. . . I never imagined that someone would waste so much of their life away doing things like this. It is incredible how abnormal guys like this and SaintJ are. McCartney wasnt bullshittin about Eleanor Rigby.

Dont feel sorry for them, they chose this for themselves. Let them live in pain.

#14 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

To anyone that actually wants to engage in a conversation with this guy. Please understand something first.

This guy, Lastra, is an utter disappointment in the face of his parents and everybody he knows. His dad gave him a good education at private schools and he became a real estate agent. A job frequently flocked to by dropouts, con artists, and the general scum of the populace. He lives in regret of wasted opportunity and he's well aware of it.

He comes here because he finds what he will find anywhere. Idiots that he can goad into frustration. He cant discuss politics or philosophy because he just gets confused when talking to people that actually did something with their education. Talking to idiots makes him feel like has accomplished something. Daddy and mommy know he's slow, but Heeeeey! a few idiots at The Huddle hate him so he must be smart.

. . . I never imagined that someone would waste so much of their life away doing things like this. It is incredible how abnormal guys like this and SaintJ are. McCartney wasnt bullshittin about Eleanor Rigby.

Dont feel sorry for them, they chose this for themselves. Let them live in pain.

One word. LMFAO! :D :D

#15 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,491 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

that made me lol ^^

edit: not fat pat's post. and fat pat, that's actually 5 words

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.