Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

New Jersey Nets Moving To Brooklyn, Ny

20 posts in this topic

Yeah, and that's clearly been successful...

They went to back to back NBA finals in the last decade and were the team that knocked the Charlotte Hornets out of the playoffs in their last game at the Hive so....

The Nets beat the Hornets, your point?.... the NJ Nets still failed in NJ... Brooklyn Nets will be successful though I would imagine... especially with Jay-Z and being in Brooklyn... just all lines up for a good thing....

I thought that Russian dude owned the nets?

Steve Christie is a jackass btw.

This has been planned for a while...nothing new here

and yep...people still hate the Bobcats

This has been planned for a while...

Sure has, took 6 years to go thru and get finalized by the NBA Board Of Governors. Do casual "Hornets fans" got 4-6 years of whining in them? I dont know man. I would wager its more a fad that blew up because the Bobs suck this year. An escape for "fans".

Here's how the new Nets color scheme will look...

30vyd08.jpg

The logo looks kinda cool

If Jordan does rebrand, I'd actually prefer something completely new (I'm not a Hornets or Bobcats guy). Not nostalgia driven or the current name...a true rebrand where the city of Charlotte decides. Have an public creative challenge and vote. If they end up voting Bobcats so be it...if they end up wanting Hornets back so be it. Just let the city itself decide if Jordan ever gets to that point.

That Brooklyn Nets logo is okay. It'll work.

what does Brooklyn Stand Up mean?