Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Drew Brees Is Not An Elite Qb?

72 posts in this topic

For the past 3 seasons I would watch Brees throw the ball and be like damn it's like he knew exactly what the defensive play was, or one of the taints running backs would just run right at a hole before it even opened up. So my question is.. Did the Saints Offense know what the Defensive play was before the snap?

I find it hard to believe that the Saints, who were already cheating, would have the ability to eavesdrop on opponents and not use it.

Thoughts?

Brees is elite.

As far as listening I years ago....people are looking into it too narrowly. It was about gaining an edge if true....not systematic cheating.

For example, late in a game and a Saint opponent is down by 4. Opposing team calls a timeout to discuss the key play. Then the Saints call a timeout as the opponent takes the field to rethink there D. That is a good 5 minutes of thoughts and ideas he could listen to I regards to a key play.....and none of that would involve interpreting calls signals. The listening in for games could be about taking advantage of rare moments more than anything.

For the past 3 seasons I would watch Brees throw the ball and be like damn it's like he knew exactly what the defensive play was, or one of the taints running backs would just run right at a hole before it even opened up. So my question is.. Did the Saints Offense know what the Defensive play was before the snap?

I find it hard to believe that the Saints, who were already cheating, would have the ability to eavesdrop on opponents and not use it.

Thoughts?

ww.jpg

so going by this same theory, Tom Brady isnt an elite qb either?

Drew Brees is 3 things:

1) Elite and a future HoFer

2) A liar

3) Phony

2 people like this

Brees is elite.

As far as listening I years ago....people are looking into it too narrowly. It was about gaining an edge if true....not systematic cheating.

For example, late in a game and a Saint opponent is down by 4. Opposing team calls a timeout to discuss the key play. Then the Saints call a timeout as the opponent takes the field to rethink there D. That is a good 5 minutes of thoughts and ideas he could listen to I regards to a key play.....and none of that would involve interpreting calls signals. The listening in for games could be about taking advantage of rare moments more than anything.

That's even fugging worse

ww.jpg

Leave

1 person likes this

Extremely Butt Hurt taints fan enters the topic

New Topic: Hate on Who Dat Pat

1 person likes this

I'm not saying Drew Brees is bad but I honestly think this helped him in tough home games.

The alleged system was in place from late 2002 till 2004. How would Brees benefit from a system that didn't exist when he joined the team? You fail at failing!

The alleged system was in place from late 2002 till 2004. How would Brees benefit from a system that didn't exist when he joined the team? You fail at failing!

Do you have downs?

Why don't you let it be found out what (if anything) the owner transmitted what he heard on his little gay ear piece to someone on the field before you make a stupid troll threads like this. They cheated a lot, yep. But Brees is very elite if not the best QB in the league. I highly doubt that horrid ass owner heard a foe's coach say something, transmitted it to his own coach, who then gave it to Brees' gay little helmet mic. As much as I hate the Aints, that's pretty improbable.