Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drew Brees Is Not An Elite Qb?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Pat?

are you Lenard from the Big Bang Theory?

big_bang_21.jpg

Posted

Pat?

are you Lenard from the Big Bang Theory?

big_bang_21.jpg

I get that a lot on this picture.

Posted

I bet you do pretty lips

Posted

See my post earlier in this thread.  How would that not be a realistic advantage.

But that has nothing to do with Brees

WHO CARES IF IT WAS AN ADVANTAGE? The NFL's going to rip them yet another asshole no matter if they went 0-16 or 19-0, based on principle alone.

Posted

WHO CARES IF IT WAS AN ADVANTAGE? The NFL's going to rip them yet another asshole no matter if they went 0-16 or 19-0, based on principle alone.

Well, I think proving it gave then a competitive advantage would dictate punishment....if true

Posted

He could have masturbated while listening to opposing coordinators for all the NFL cares, it's still a violation of NFL law.

Posted

How about believing the word of the "anonymous" source that only ESPN was able to find, that waited 8 years to say anything and is claiming that allegedly the device was wired to eavesdrop, BUT NEVER ALLEGES LOOMIS DID EAVESDROP. Also ESPN clearly stated that there is no proof of Loomis using the device to eavesdrop.

It's irrelevant if he did or did not use the equipment. The mere fact it was wired that way at all is enough for Goodell to throw the book at your franchise (again.) Loomis will not be your GM in about two weeks, Brees is not going to sign his tender, and your season has ended before it started.

Posted

I made this thread for the annoying saints fans, Thanks to all the panther fans that fuged that up and got in arguments with each other.

/thread

Posted

Well, I think proving it gave then a competitive advantage would dictate punishment....if true

Nope, not at all. The league won't give a rip if he used it to sing himself to sleep in the booth, the mere presence is enough to blast them.

Posted

I made this thread for the annoying saints fans, Thanks to all the panther fans that fuged that up and got in arguments with each other.

/thread

You made a thread based on an idiotic premise. Brees is an elite QB, he's just not an elite QB for the Saints anymore.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope, not at all. The league won't give a rip if he used it to sing himself to sleep in the booth, the mere presence is enough to blast them.

I still think proving it gives them and advantage and to what degree dictates punsihment.....but I don't disagree they can be punish then just on being guilty of the offense

Posted

I don't care if Loomis listened or if some hack intern listened, I just think its awesome to see your little *Saints franchise exposed for the low life group it is.

Considering ESPN is actively trying to dig up dirt on Saints to follow bounty story and the best they can come up with is an alleged requiring of a device over 10 years ago when Payton, Vitt, Vilma, Brees, etc were not with the team. If that's the best they can dig up, then It's not as bad as the Panthers proven cheating from same time frame.

Two players among the Panthers' starting offensive linemen had prescriptions filled for a banned steroid within a week and a half of the game, according to the list obtained by 60 Minutes Wednesday. So did the Panthers' star punter, one of the best in the NFL.

The list says the Panthers players had prescriptions for steroids filled at a South Carolina pharmacy. It doesn't say whether they actually used the steroids. But all three players repeatedly refilled their prescriptions – in one case, 10 times.