Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Drew Brees Is Not An Elite Qb?

72 posts in this topic

Considering ESPN is actively trying to dig up dirt on Saints to follow bounty story and the best they can come up with is an alleged requiring of a device over 10 years ago when Payton, Vitt, Vilma, Brees, etc were not with the team. If that's the best they can dig up, then It's not as bad as the Panthers proven cheating from same time frame.

Two players among the Panthers' starting offensive linemen had prescriptions filled for a banned steroid within a week and a half of the game, according to the list obtained by 60 Minutes Wednesday. So did the Panthers' star punter, one of the best in the NFL.

The list says the Panthers players had prescriptions for steroids filled at a South Carolina pharmacy. It doesn't say whether they actually used the steroids. But all three players repeatedly refilled their prescriptions – in one case, 10 times.

LOL, God, you're an idiot. ZOMG, TWO LINEMEN AND A PUNTER WERE JUICED! Seriously, every gasp of air you breath is a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

1 person likes this

Attempt to save face, Epic Fail also! Lol

Caught me!

You, fuging, idiot..

I made this thread to simply piss off all the saints fans on the board because I know this didn't happen when Drew Brees was around and I know he is an elite QB and it stings to know that the saints fans won't have him anymore. Do I need to speak slower?

Saints fans? There are basically two of us on this board and I usually am not on during the day and breezingtosb hasn't been around in a long time. Trying to pull the "I was just being sarcastic" argument makes you look even dumber because nobody believes you.

Saints fans? There are basically two of us on this board and I usually am not on during the day and breezingtosb hasn't been around in a long time. Trying to pull the "I was just being sarcastic" argument makes you look even dumber because nobody believes you.

You have hurtful words.

Did someone say Saints* fan? Why not just throw out every oxymoron in the book?

my thoughts are, the saints didnt play every game at home, and brees destroyed teams on the road.

/end thread

But hearing a teams play calls and signals at home gives you an advantage when you play them on the road.

The recent Loomis findings have nothing to do with the taints' and Douchebrees' success, it only shows again that they are too stupid to even know how to cheat right.

Considering ESPN is actively trying to dig up dirt on Saints to follow bounty story and the best they can come up with is an alleged requiring of a device over 10 years ago when Payton, Vitt, Vilma, Brees, etc were not with the team. If that's the best they can dig up, then It's not as bad as the Panthers proven cheating from same time frame.

Two players among the Panthers' starting offensive linemen had prescriptions filled for a banned steroid within a week and a half of the game, according to the list obtained by 60 Minutes Wednesday. So did the Panthers' star punter, one of the best in the NFL.

The list says the Panthers players had prescriptions for steroids filled at a South Carolina pharmacy. It doesn't say whether they actually used the steroids. But all three players repeatedly refilled their prescriptions – in one case, 10 times.

That's right, all Saints players are clean...... I mean if you don't count people like Will Smith and your Vicodin stealing head coach.

..... Or Duece or C Grant.

Other than that you guys are squeaky clean.