71 replies to this topic

#46 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,316 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

I made this thread for the annoying saints fans, Thanks to all the panther fans that fuged that up and got in arguments with each other.

/thread

You made a thread based on an idiotic premise. Brees is an elite QB, he's just not an elite QB for the Saints anymore.

#47 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,973 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

Nope, not at all. The league won't give a rip if he used it to sing himself to sleep in the booth, the mere presence is enough to blast them.

I still think proving it gives them and advantage and to what degree dictates punsihment.....but I don't disagree they can be punish then just on being guilty of the offense

#48 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

I don't care if Loomis listened or if some hack intern listened, I just think its awesome to see your little *Saints franchise exposed for the low life group it is.

Considering ESPN is actively trying to dig up dirt on Saints to follow bounty story and the best they can come up with is an alleged requiring of a device over 10 years ago when Payton, Vitt, Vilma, Brees, etc were not with the team. If that's the best they can dig up, then It's not as bad as the Panthers proven cheating from same time frame.

Two players among the Panthers' starting offensive linemen had prescriptions filled for a banned steroid within a week and a half of the game, according to the list obtained by 60 Minutes Wednesday. So did the Panthers' star punter, one of the best in the NFL.

The list says the Panthers players had prescriptions for steroids filled at a South Carolina pharmacy. It doesn't say whether they actually used the steroids. But all three players repeatedly refilled their prescriptions – in one case, 10 times.

#49 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

You made a thread based on an idiotic premise. Brees is an elite QB, he's just not an elite QB for the Saints anymore.

You, fuging, idiot..

I made this thread to simply piss off all the saints fans on the board because I know this didn't happen when Drew Brees was around and I know he is an elite QB and it stings to know that the saints fans won't have him anymore. Do I need to speak slower?

#50 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

I made this thread for the annoying saints fans, Thanks to all the panther fans that fuged that up and got in arguments with each other.

/thread

Attempt to save face, Epic Fail also! Lol

#51 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,316 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Considering ESPN is actively trying to dig up dirt on Saints to follow bounty story and the best they can come up with is an alleged requiring of a device over 10 years ago when Payton, Vitt, Vilma, Brees, etc were not with the team. If that's the best they can dig up, then It's not as bad as the Panthers proven cheating from same time frame.

Two players among the Panthers' starting offensive linemen had prescriptions filled for a banned steroid within a week and a half of the game, according to the list obtained by 60 Minutes Wednesday. So did the Panthers' star punter, one of the best in the NFL.

The list says the Panthers players had prescriptions for steroids filled at a South Carolina pharmacy. It doesn't say whether they actually used the steroids. But all three players repeatedly refilled their prescriptions – in one case, 10 times.

LOL, God, you're an idiot. ZOMG, TWO LINEMEN AND A PUNTER WERE JUICED! Seriously, every gasp of air you breath is a waste of perfectly good oxygen.

#52 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Attempt to save face, Epic Fail also! Lol

Caught me!

#53 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

Posted Image

#54 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

You, fuging, idiot..

I made this thread to simply piss off all the saints fans on the board because I know this didn't happen when Drew Brees was around and I know he is an elite QB and it stings to know that the saints fans won't have him anymore. Do I need to speak slower?

Saints fans? There are basically two of us on this board and I usually am not on during the day and breezingtosb hasn't been around in a long time. Trying to pull the "I was just being sarcastic" argument makes you look even dumber because nobody believes you.

#55 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Saints fans? There are basically two of us on this board and I usually am not on during the day and breezingtosb hasn't been around in a long time. Trying to pull the "I was just being sarcastic" argument makes you look even dumber because nobody believes you.

You have hurtful words.

#56 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Did someone say Saints* fan? Why not just throw out every oxymoron in the book?

#57 Shotgun

Shotgun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

my thoughts are, the saints didnt play every game at home, and brees destroyed teams on the road.

/end thread

But hearing a teams play calls and signals at home gives you an advantage when you play them on the road.

#58 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

The recent Loomis findings have nothing to do with the taints' and Douchebrees' success, it only shows again that they are too stupid to even know how to cheat right.

#59 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,535 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

That's right, all Saints players are clean...... I mean if you don't count people like Will Smith and your Vicodin stealing head coach.

#60 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,535 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

..... Or Duece or C Grant.

Other than that you guys are squeaky clean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com