• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

I made this thread for the annoying saints fans, Thanks to all the panther fans that fuged that up and got in arguments with each other.

/thread

You're looking for the SaintsReport for that sort of "fun". Making troll threads here just shows how retarded and young you are.

#62 #1 Panthers Fan

#1 Panthers Fan

Wishing we had a #2 WR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

The creator of this thread is really a Saints fan and started this to watch all of you say Brees is elite.

#63 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hard to be elite when your holding out.

#64 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,082 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Posted Image

Pat, the only legendary fail is the one that occured when you mom and dad decided to procreate....and have you.

You are the poster child for why first cousins should NEVER, NEVER have sex.

#65 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Yeah, as much as it hurts to say, Brees is the best quarterback in football today.

#66 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Brees made perfect throws at times and the team would go with him. If he had a bad they so did the team. Cheating just helped them to win all there home games and playing dirty helped them win the other.

#67 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Yeah, as much as it hurts to say, Brees is the best quarterback in football today.

I still got Rodgers and Brady above him.

#68 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

I still got Rodgers and Brady above him.

After the season Brees just had, 5400+ yards, 46 TDs, on 71% completion...Rodgers and Brady can take a seat. Once again, as much as I hate to say it. Those three are very close, but I think that the records Drew broke this year give him the edge just from the standpoint of playing the position, not winning games or anything else.

#69 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

After the season Brees just had, 5400+ yards, 46 TDs, on 71% completion...Rodgers and Brady can take a seat. Once again, as much as I hate to say it. Those three are very close, but I think that the records Drew broke this year give him the edge just from the standpoint of playing the position, not winning games or anything else.

Rodgers had one less TD. Rodgers also wasn't padding stats week 17 and let his backup play. 8 less INTs.

Tom Brady is just better. Rings, wins, and stats to back it

#70 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,872 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

Now that is a stupid statement as long as Aaron Rodgers is still alive. Rodgers is by far the best QB in the league, and will be until #1 supplants him.

#71 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Rodgers had one less TD. Rodgers also wasn't padding stats week 17 and less his backup play. 8 less INTs.

Tom Brady is just better. Rings, wins, and stats to back it

8 less interceptions on 150 less passes...and Brees still completed the ball better than Rodgers. We can have this argument all day..there's evidence on both sides it just comes down to a difference of opinion. I think Brees had the better season.

#72 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

I believe they ease dropped at every single home game, were they not undefeated at home 2 years in row or something crazy like that? they lose big to the rams in st. louis...... and struggled against us in our stadium, but then at the end of the season they destroy us???? how can it be so lop sided like that?

Oct 16 NO 20 @ TB 26
Final

9 Nov 06 TB 16 @ NO 27 Final

Oct 09 NO 30 @ CAR 27 Final
Jan 01 CAR 17 @ NO 45 Final

Nov 13 NO 26 @ ATL 23 Final

Dec 26 ATL 16 @ NO 45 Final

and they lose to green bay which was an away game.....but blow out the super bowl champs when they played in the supershelter, i mean super dome?????????

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.