Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coples Really Is Peppers 2.0

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Watching the film.. He is one of the scariest DE's I've seen in a long time but half the time he makes no effort to do a damn thing. Same position, same number, same school, same style of playing.

I still want to draft him but damn does he take plays off..

Posted

Watching the film.. He is one of the scariest DE's I've seen in a long time but half the time he makes no effort to do a damn thing. Same position, same number, same school, same style of playing.

I still want to draft him but damn does he take plays off..

Except nowhere near the raw talent and ability of Pep.

Posted

I'm telling yall coples is the pick. I watched him every game this year as a heel fan and coples is going to be a good nfl player.

Posted

I don't doubt that he will be good. I watched him play every game almost but on some plays he is just like fug it im tired.

Posted

I'm telling yall coples is the pick. I watched him every game this year as a heel fan and coples is going to be a good nfl player.

As a heels fan, I hope you're wrong. Personally I don't want Coples on this team at #9.

Posted

I bet now the Bears are having buyers remorse on Peppers.

don't want Coples unless we trade down to late twenties

Posted

Please stop making threads.

Posted

Why, they were in the cat birds seat until Cutler went down last year.

The year before the single addition of him transformed that D to what everyone thought of when they played the Bears.

Peppers is quite possibly the most athletic player in the NFL. He can do things that most other DE's can't even dream about (when he wants to).

He will be a HOF'er one day.

Posted

Copes will not be there in the late twenties. He's better than his ex team mate Quinn and he was drafted in around 6th overall last year.

Posted

Another thread stating that after watching snaps of 6 games on YouTube, Coples is nothing to write home about: board jumps all over his poo for being a biased prick.

Generic post praising Coples after "watching some film": board hugs (and it will happen) all over OPs nuts for brilliant insight.

I will be glad when the draft is finally done and the resident experts can find some other inane topic to drain my football IQ with their brilliant insight. God almighty, the huddle used to be a place for actual football discussion while peppered with the occasional character. Now, we're flooded with nothing but character wannabes.

*off to read another Mr. Scott post from back in the day*

Posted

Copes will not be there in the late twenties. He's better than his ex team mate Quinn and he was drafted in around 6th overall last year.

Coples never produced more than Quinn

Posted

Another thread stating that after watching snaps of 6 games on YouTube, Coples is nothing to write home about: board jumps all over his poo for being a biased prick.

Generic post praising Coples after "watching some film": board hugs (and it will happen) all over OPs nuts for brilliant insight.

I will be glad when the draft is finally done and the resident experts can find some other inane topic to drain my football IQ with their brilliant insight. God almighty, the huddle used to be a place for actual football discussion while peppered with the occasional character. Now, we're flooded with nothing but character wannabes.

*off to read another Mr. Scott post from back in the day*

LMAO!!