Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Osi Umenyiora

29 posts in this topic

Posted

He wants to be traded during the draft. If we can get a deal like Atlanta did with Asante, is he worth it?

http://i.imgur.com/gWy3s.png

Posted

I'm sure that Osi wants too much money...

Posted

The Giants are asking for a third or fourth, not a seventh... and to answer your question no; he is just like Quinton Coples but older and probably worse now.

He's just a greedy bastard. Super Bowl's don't even matter to Osi anymore just money.

Posted

Trade the Giants our 3rd!! WOOHOO...

aint I a stinker.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Eagles were looking for a 3rd or 4th.....look how that ended up.

Posted

Yeah, but the Eagles had no intention of paying $10m+ to their 3rd CB. I don't think the Giants mind playing out the string with Osi owed only ~$3m this season.

Posted

Maybe but it depends on how the team fells about Hardy. I know a lot of fans are down on him but I've seen nor heard anything but positives from the team about him.

FWIW if they are looking to upgrade Hardy I would prefer Osi over any draft pick this year including the 1st round. Not saying to trade our 1st just that I would take Osi over any and all DE in the draft.

Posted

I hope you actually don't believe that, they just wanted Samuel's contract off their hands.

Posted

I don't think we'd get him for a 7th. And I'm not even saying I definitely want him. But I do think it's an interesting case.

For a 5th or 6th round pick, I wouldn't be mad.

Posted

Osi said today on the radio that if traded teams would not have to give him a new contract this year. Basicly trading for one year of service since he only has 1 year left on his contract. Of course teams will want to extend him before the season started.

And I don't buy his only about money. I will agree that Super Bowls don't matter to him; what does now is playing time.

Posted

For a sixth, and also Cox in the first round. Then sure, why the hell not.

Posted

They want a 3rd rounder....and he has said he wants a 4 yr deal for $10 million per year.

Pass