Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Extra 2Nd Round Pick

19 posts in this topic

If we were one second rounder from competing for the Superbowl then it would be great, but frankly we have lots of needs and still will next year. We will need a first rounder next year just like this year. No need to give up a first rounder next year for a second rounder this year. We did that before and it didn't work out very well.

yeah I guess thats what I was asking, to use for what position?

Keep in mind, it was just a question thread, I wasnt saying that they deffinately should do this

No i want a grass smoker...thats why i want Janoris Jenkins

I think if we trade next year's first it will be for a first this year. Perhaps our 40th pick and next years first to get back to around 25-30.

However, if we do do that I think it would be for a WR and not a CB.

never trade a first rounder for a lower rounder. EVER

To be honest, I'd like to see what happens with our LB corps next season. If Davis gets hurt again and is done, then we spend our 20-something pick on the best OLB available and go from there. And if we don't draft CB high this year, it tells me that the coaching staff is liking Hogan as our CB2, which is a plus.

No more trading 1st rd picks.

Cam gets hurt in Week One. Anderson blows and Little Jimmy Saturday wipes. And we gave away a top 5 pick for a backup/never will be.