Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Report: Panthers To Take Blackmon If He Falls To 9....

90 posts in this topic

Posted

BREAKING: If Jessica Alba offers to go home with me, I will take her.

Posted

Blackmon would make this offense probably the best in the NFL.

Posted

I'd say this is true for almost any team after pick 4 and all picks after 10.

..earth shattering as it may sound to some

1 person likes this

Posted

@carolinarolls those mutton chops in your avatar always weird me out.

Let's look at the success of the Packers and Patriots with a monster WR corps; it seems pretty reasonable to draft Blackmon if possible.

Posted

Do not want Blackmon...cox or coples please

Posted

Do not want Blackmon...cox or coples please

Why oh why wouldn't you want the best WR in the draft? You can never have enough weapons, and this draft is VERY deep at DT and CB....

Posted

I'd rather wait and take Rueben Randle in the 2nd.

Posted

you should meet the guy who wears those chops...

I like Blackmon A LOT. I do not think he is the guy to push us of DL in this particular draft though. We are so needy for a pass rush right now it would take something extraordinary to justify making the move. To most JB is just that. I admit I did not follow him enough to give a definite yes or no and feel very confident about it.

I can say this. If a defensive coach like Riv signs off on it knowing what I think our needs are one or all of the following must be true:

-the defensive line is in better shape than I thought, particularly the soph DT's and Hardy/Applewhite combo

-the confidence in Gettis, Lafell, or both is not where I thought it was

- Blackmon is just a bad mofo/

Posted

i also heard from a reliable source that the colts will take andrew luck. Can anyone confirm this?

Posted

Blackmon please. Coples will be Vernon Gholston 2.0. A good build doesn't make a good football player. Blackmon is a monster; if we have a shot at him it should be a hands-down no brainer pick.

That said, I'm not in any way expecting it to actually happen. He'd have to make it past the Rams and Jags, which is EXTREMELY unlikely as both have a desperate need at WR.

Posted

Blackmon is a bad mofo, but this draft will have a lot of talent at our two biggest needs in the top of round two. Either Worthy, or Still should still be on the board at DT, as well as CB's Robinson, and Jenkins. Trading Cox for one of those DT's or CB's and getting Blackmon to boot....no brainer....

Posted

This just in fellas... The Panthers are going to draft a football payer tonight. Here's a link to prove it.

www.commonsense.com

:lol: Exactly