Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Playoffs Rd 1: [3] Indiana Pacers Vs. [6] Orlando Magic

NBA Playoffs   6 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• Indiana Pacers
    • Orlando Magic

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Pacers need to rely more on David West. He's been playoff tested before. The magic didn't lay down like I expected...I can see this going to 6 or 7 and being a tough 6 or 7 games

Posted

Pacers blowing the Magic out at home by 20 late in the 4th. Looks like they will steal homecourt back and have taken control of this series.

Posted

Roy Hibbert is getting it done today. This young man has transformed himself from raw prospect to a legitimate all star big man. 7 footers that are skilled at center are like dinosaurs in today's NBA, near extinct. Georgetown continues the "big man" tradition.

Posted

agreed on hibbert. 7'2 and skilled= perennial all-star.

even though the pacers dominated game 5 and won the series 4-1 i wasn't impressed with them at all.

but who cares really, with rose done i don't think any team in the east has even the slightest chance of beating miami.

Posted

agreed on hibbert. 7'2 and skilled= perennial all-star.

even though the pacers dominated game 5 and won the series 4-1 i wasn't impressed with them at all.

but who cares really, with rose done i don't think any team in the east has even the slightest chance of beating miami.

Yea, I wasn't impressed with the Pacers either. I don't think they're as good as their record shows. Also, I agree with you about Miami. It should be a cakewalk for them until the finals.

Posted

4d91fbe6595e4f66c58720f26a5ad41e-getty-144043496.jpg

Congrats to the Pacers on their 1st round series win. The Pacers now await Miami to finish off the Knicks.

Posted

record is inflated because the east isn't that strong imo. very top-heavy. miami and chicago were the only two teams with a chance to make the finals. compared that to the west, where possibly san antonio, OKC, LAL or LAC/memphis COULD potentially make the finals (although i believe it's between SA/OKC/LAL).

i'm pulling for a Miami vs OKC finals. should be very entertaining.