Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Round 1 Draft Selection - Luke Kuechly

274 posts in this topic

I don't hate the pick but really we only draft RB's and LBs in the first round, that's pretty rediculous.

It's true. He will be on the bench unless Davis goes down again.

And what's up with our top 10 pick not being in the green room? Are we the only team to this point that didn't hand out a jersey?

It's true. He will be on the bench unless Davis goes down again.

No

I really like this guy....very good pick!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

We can still get a good DT or CB in the 2nd round. This now gives us a very good LB core and gives us insurance incase Beason doesnt come back healthy. Was a little stunned when this pick was made but was the best defender on the board and now go get Jenkins or Worthy and we are much improved on defense.

And what's up with our top 10 pick not being in the green room? Are we the only team to this point that didn't hand out a jersey?

Kuechly isn't there.

Our LB corp is sick now. Even if Davis comes back he wont have to play right away or Anderson can come off the bench. Either way its a smart move there are plenty of good Dlinemen that will be left.

Hurney doesn't miss in the first, hope Jenkins end his streak of failures in the 2nd :D

Just going off the OP..it said Kuechly lacked ELITE size to go against NFL lineman with very good coverage skillls..sounds like OLB to me. Perfect idea for defending TE's (like someone already pointed out). To me it seems like a Davis replacement.