Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Davis Watch

64 posts in this topic

Posted

I want a mother fuging explanation as to how Luke will be played, where he will be. Cuz I'm still raging about this pick. I understand he was a BPA but the needs should have outweighed the BPA..

Chin up. I'm sure Terrell Mclol and Sione Haha will be fine.

Posted

Davis is twice the player that Anderson is. The only time Anderson stands out is when the other LBs are scrubs.

Your memory must be as short as your dick. Anderson was playing at a high level before last season. Beason was playing then. Davis was out again. He didn't wait until Beason and Davis were both out to show something.

Posted

LB play was the biggest weakness last year.....it was a need. There is a reason the average career is 3 years...despite well wishes everyone who gets hurt doesn't get dream comebacks.

Right, because RB's rushing down out throats down in the middle of the line wasn't a problem at all. Or the lack of pass rush..

Posted

Davis played Safety at Georgia. . . if they are really at a log jam at LB maybe he could compete at Safety? Just thinkin outloud here

Posted

We didnt draft Keuchly in the 1st to sit. LB translates immediately to the NFL...I think this spells the end for TD in Carolina, unfortunately.

1 person likes this

Posted

Chin up. I'm sure Terrell Mclol and Sione Haha will be fine.

Terrell and Fua didn't play as much at the end of the season and the DLine did much better. We'll see what Ron Edwards brings in the preseason. The DLine probably isn't in as bad of shape as most think.

Posted

We didnt draft Keuchly in the 1st to sit. LB translates immediately to the NFL...I think this spells the end for TD in Carolina, unfortunately.

Disagree. imo, TD gets a chance to show he can make it back this year.

if TD plays well, he gives us an excellent linebacker group - and we will figure out who is expendable after a year of play. If he can't make it back to his previous level, maybe he can still contribute as a backup. If he can't do that... we at least are not left with a gaping hole in our linebacking corps.

Posted

Right, because RB's rushing down out throats down in the middle of the line wasn't a problem at all. Or the lack of pass rush..

Yeah...might want to check that. We were abused more on the outside than up the gut.....taking advantage of the LBs.

And again, Rivera addressed the fact he couldn't attack bc of the injures.

Posted

Davis will play Will unless he gets hurt. Keekley or however you spell his name will be a back up.

Posted

Davis can play in sub packages maybe it will keep him from blowing out his knees quicker.

Posted

LB play was the biggest weakness last year.....it was a need.

Because they had o-linemen all over them since there was nobody to eat up blockers.

1 person likes this

Posted

No one has said it?..

3 4

Listen to the interview with Rivera talking about the pick. He specifically says he can play either of the three spots. We are not moving to a 34