Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

**keuchley's 1St Interview As A Panther**

31 posts in this topic

What did he say that made you think he's smart?

he didn't strike me as particularly brilliant or anything but he was well spoken, at least claims to like the preparation for the game, seems eager to get here and get started. He is saying all the right things. If it translates... good.

What did he say that made you think he's smart?

Watch some videos on the guy, he's plenty smart. Good head on his shoulders, wanting to go to a high academic college was his first goal when decided where to play college ball. He's cool bra.

Sounded like the interviewers were sitting around with a thumb up their respective asses and found out they were going to interview him 15 seconds before it started.

Uh, uhhh, so, where are you now Luke?

hopefully he's not dan connor 2.0

Sounded like the interviewers were sitting around with a thumb up their respective asses and found out they were going to interview him 15 seconds before it started.

Uh, uhhh, so, where are you now Luke?

"Were those the bad bengals teams?"(laughter) Person is an ass.

Watch some videos on the guy, he's plenty smart. Good head on his shoulders, wanting to go to a high academic college was his first goal when decided where to play college ball. He's cool bra.

Yeah, by all accounts he is bright, but in that interview he didn't come off to me as anything other than well spoken. Admittedly he didn't sound stupid at all, and he knows all the right things to say (and hopefully do), but that interview alone does not convey his intelligence as well as listening to some other stuff does.

Person is an idiot. Asked the dumbest questions.

I feel like the guys almost too smart to play this game

I feel like I should take this post seriously.... ;)

Yeah, by all accounts he is bright, but in that interview he didn't come off to me as anything other than well spoken. Admittedly he didn't sound stupid at all, and he knows all the right things to say (and hopefully do), but that interview alone does not convey his intelligence as well as listening to some other stuff does.

Agreed. Just came back from some extensive Google and youtube research, Hurney and Rivera made me happy. This guy is much more than I could have imagined. My head was up Cox's but so far I couldn't see. I love this guy now

And all Panther's children say.....KEY.

I can't believe Person gets paid to ask these questions...