150 replies to this topic

#136 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

Ignorant. Guys one of a kind. He ain't jarrett. He ain't mike williams. He's a guy who won't be held down. He can catch anything. He'll make it look easy like with stafford throws it up to megatron. Can't wait for all the naysayers to be amazed...

He is a guy who is tall slow and gets no seperation from his defender. Sounds like Jarret and Mike Williams to me.

At best he's a possession wr which really doesn't help us.

#137 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

Ignorant. Guys one of a kind. He ain't jarrett. He ain't mike williams. He's a guy who won't be held down. He can catch anything. He'll make it look easy like with stafford throws it up to megatron. Can't wait for all the naysayers to be amazed...

If he was 1 of a kind he would have been a 1st round pick.

#138 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

If he does put me on the F Marty Hurney bandwagon.

I'll put you in the naive fan freaking out because we neeedz da defense tackle derp a derp column. We have needs everywhere. Taking the BPA makes the team better as a whole

BTW Lafell was never known for his speed, but rather his toughness and quickness off the line. Randle is a speedy deep threat. There IS a difference. Reaching outside the box of the "same school" will give you better understanding of who we are looking at.

#139 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

I'll put you in the naive fan freaking out because we neeedz da defense tackle derp a derp column. We have needs everywhere. Taking the BPA makes the team better as a whole

BTW Lafell was never known for his speed, but rather his toughness and quickness off the line. Randle is a speedy deep threat. There IS a difference. Reaching outside the box of the "same school" will give you better understanding of who we are looking at.

He runs a 4.55 in pads a 4.6 is that what you call speedy these days?

#140 C-BO

C-BO

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

If he was 1 of a kind he would have been a 1st round pick.

#141 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

He runs a 4.55 in pads a 4.6 is that what you call speedy these days?

You act like a 4.5 is slow. Now I know what I'm dealing with. Continue sulking over your beloved Fletcher Cox, then join the real world.

#142 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,310 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

Wouldn't be surprised if we do go offense in the 2nd. I just don't want a WR unless it's Hill, and I'm iffy there. We very well could be waiting to find one of the defensive positions after cuts, who knows.

#143 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

You act like a 4.5 is slow. Now I know what I'm dealing with. Continue sulking over your beloved Fletcher Cox, then join the real world.

Now I know what I'm dealing with.

Just to help you 4.55 is avg. speed. Nobody calls that speedy. A speed WR runs a 4.3 or 4.4.

#144 C-BO

C-BO

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

Rumors and the fact that his idiot agent told him not to participate at combine hurt him. When, in fact, he is 213 (not 240) and runs under a 4.5 40 (not 4.8). In Kiper's mock draft back in aug, Alshon was the #4 overall pick. His team hardly passed this year, he was double teamed, and he still racked up 148 yds in the bowl game in 1 half, falling only 29 yds shy of the all-time SEC receiver record. If you want to argue over whether this guys a player, I can go all day...

#145 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Now I know what I'm dealing with.

Just to help you 4.55 is avg. speed. Nobody calls that speedy. A speed WR runs a 4.3 or 4.4.

So you're a statistics guy. Tell me, on film, what is Randle's biggest strength?

Give up? It's his speed. He is a deep threat. I don't care what your point-of-view is, you're wrong. That's what he does best right now.

#146 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

Here is a visual of a "speedy Wr"

#147 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:00 AM

Here is a visual of a "speedy Wr"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz0Wk1FUIvk

Wow. Thank you for clearing that up :rolleyes:

Randle is a deep threat guy, I don't care what you say. He's not a particularly good route runner right now, and he isn't a jump ball receiver, but he can beat the corner to the endzone.

#148 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:01 AM

So you're a statistics guy. Tell me, on film, what is Randle's biggest strength?

Give up? It's his speed. He is a deep threat. I don't care what your point-of-view is, you're wrong. That's what he does best right now.

That what he did in College but so did Jarret, carlos Rodgers, and David Terell.

#149 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

Wow. Thank you for clearing that up :rolleyes:

Randle is a deep threat guy, I don't care what you say. He's not a particularly good route runner right now, and he isn't a jump ball receiver, but he can beat the corner to the endzone.

Again That's what he did in College but so did Brandon Lafell.

#150 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

Rumors and the fact that his idiot agent told him not to participate at combine hurt him. When, in fact, he is 213 (not 240) and runs under a 4.5 40 (not 4.8). In Kiper's mock draft back in aug, Alshon was the #4 overall pick. His team hardly passed this year, he was double teamed, and he still racked up 148 yds in the bowl game in 1 half, falling only 29 yds shy of the all-time SEC receiver record. If you want to argue over whether this guys a player, I can go all day...

Dude at best he's a Possession WR which we already have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.