Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second Round Wish List.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like Hill, but I think he will go to the Rams in one of their two picks before us. My second choice would be Still or maybe Worthy and they both could potentially be there when we pick.

I also wouldn't be unhappy with the Jenkins pick, but there is a lot of risk there.

Posted

Shown interest in worthy and still, would be happy with either one. I hope we go d-line after taking Luke in the first

Posted

If we can maybe move back and get another pick potentially, I might be interested in Jared Crick DE... maybe.

Posted

Worthy

Posted

JANORIS JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORTHY!!!!!!!!

Posted

Since we already went for the safest guy in the draft, I think we should roll the dice on this pick and take either Jeffery or Jenkins. Both have legit star potential. There is a very good Defensive locker room to take Jenkins under their wing, and we know that Smitty will beat the poo out of Jeffery if he acts up.

Posted

The Spartan in me, and loving dominate D-lines, calls for Worthy. JJ wouldn't be too bad.

For further Spartan homerism, taking Keyshawn or B.J. in the later rounds would make me rather happy as well.

Posted

Plenty of talent left in round 2.

Would be happy with: Silatolu, Glenn, Worthy, Randle, Jenkins, Curry, Reyes

Posted

Jenkins or Hill though I expect Hill too be of the board by the time the Panthers pick