Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Nba Playoffs Rd 1: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [7] New York Knicks

NBA Playoffs   8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Miami Heat
    • New York Knicks

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 posts in this topic

Man, come on! That's no flagrant

I can't tell if Lebron's getting fouled or not, all that damn flopping he's doing. New York is done...

Great first half for Miami... I am loving it... They are active, moving, great team defense.... Bosh has missed some gimmies down low but the aggressive offense is creating free throws....

I will say the one out of bounds fouls was a little sell job by LBJ, though I think it was still a foul...

The flagrant call was questionable, looked worst than it was... def a foul and LBJ did get pretty bad whiplash on that play.

Lebron has to be trolling everybody. Why else would the best player on the planet flop so blatantly so consistently despite it being a blow out. Dude is 280 pounds of pure muscle and falls down whenever anyone puts a hand on him. Sometimes I think basketball is basically just soccer for black people.

Damn NBA... another injury... Now Shumpart goes down... I do not like seeing these players go down.

JR needs to just give the rock up. He's got horrible ball control...Knicks getting embarrassed out here

I told yall New York aint want it. 33 point blowout! Sad thing is, people will talk about the calls Bron got instead of focusing on Melo playing scared. Melo had 11 points on 3-15 shooting. Bron had 32 in 3 quarters and dominated this game. Series aint over, but I better never see someone try to compare Melo and Bron again.

lol, think Melo was embarrassed?

Didn't watch, who guarded Melo?

Linsanity ! Linsanity1!1!!111!!111!

I told yall New York aint want it. 33 point blowout! Sad thing is, people will talk about the calls Bron got instead of focusing on Melo playing scared. Melo had 11 points on 3-15 shooting. Bron had 32 in 3 quarters and dominated this game. Series aint over, but I better never see someone try to compare Melo and Bron again.

Only the delusional would have compared them in the first place. Hopefully now people realize melo is more than one tier below the superstars. Probably the most overrated player in the league.

Shumpert's out. The Knicks will probably get swept

Would've happened anyway. I got them still losing in 5 games.