Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Nba Playoffs Rd 1: [2] Oklahoma City Thunder Vs. [7] Dallas Mavericks

NBA Playoffs  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa    322

OKC goes up 2-0 in another tight one yesterday. I think Dallas still has a chance to extend this. As defending champs and veterans, they're not gonna lay down. Look for Dirk, J Terry, and Matrix to step up big in Games 3 & 4.

Kakarot    3,435

Russell picked up Durant and the Thunder last night. Mavs are a good team and I don't expect them to lay down but the thunder are just too much. They'll finish them off in 5

Chaos    8,171

Anybody watching game 3 right now? Is the sound on the broadcast screwed up for anyone else?

Kakarot    3,435

James Harden is going in this game! Come on Oklahoma, finish em off

Lomez    815

See ya, Mavs. Cuban is sleeping with his 2011 championship trophy tonight.

King Taharqa    322

Mavs are who we thought they were. The way they handled being "defending champs" was disgraceful. Mark Cuban bought their 2011 Championship, and after his fire sale this offseason, they just seemed content with being one year wonders. They're back to being the Old Mavs. Dirk getting knocked off in the 1st round again. They're a team that wont be remembered like that long term.

Lomez    815

Mavs are who we thought they were. The way they handled being "defending champs" was disgraceful. Mark Cuban bought their 2011 Championship, and after his fire sale this offseason, they just seemed content with being one year wonders. They're back to being the Old Mavs. Dirk getting knocked off in the 1st round again. They're a team that wont be remembered like that long term.

Similar to the Marlins' World Series several years ago I guess. I'm sure the Mavs weren't expecting much more than this either...and were holding out hope for Howard/Williams.

X-Clown    727

The losses of Chandler and Barea were huge, and Kidd, Marion, Terry, etc. are all either old or getting up there in age. Dirk couldn't carry that team by himself. I didn't have much of an expectation for them to come close to repeating this year.

nickzz    1,176

d-will will be there next season. possibly dwight too at some point. dallas had no shot at the title this year imo. the run they had last year was absolutely AMAZING and i knew they weren't going to be able to pull something like that off again.

btw, the "old mavs" would have never been the 7 seed in the west.