Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nba Playoffs Rd 1: [2] Oklahoma City Thunder Vs. [7] Dallas Mavericks

NBA Playoffs   8 votes

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Dallas Mavericks

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Durant clutches it with a game winner even on an off night. Very tough shot as well.

So often in this game have Durant and Westbrook drove and beat their defenders, drawing others' attention only to dish it off to Ibaka for an easy basket.

Great ending. Durant didn't ball tonight but Westbrook and Harden picked him up.

What bothered me on the second to last possession from OKC was that Harden was so hell bent on giving the ball to Durant. He didn't even bother to look for Westbrook who was open and forced a pass that almost got stolen from VC. They could have sealed it a possession before. Nice to know OKC can win without Durant's best.

Posted

4375f690288fc1f350d3a9b6110cd25e-getty-143545961.jpg

Posted

That's why the call him Kid Clutch. Great game last night. They're the team I'm rooting for in these playoffs

Posted

OKC goes up 2-0 in another tight one yesterday. I think Dallas still has a chance to extend this. As defending champs and veterans, they're not gonna lay down. Look for Dirk, J Terry, and Matrix to step up big in Games 3 & 4.

Posted

Russell picked up Durant and the Thunder last night. Mavs are a good team and I don't expect them to lay down but the thunder are just too much. They'll finish them off in 5

Posted

Anybody watching game 3 right now? Is the sound on the broadcast screwed up for anyone else?

Posted

Hopefully, OKC goes for the knockout tonight.

Posted

what happened to perkins?

Posted

James Harden is going in this game! Come on Oklahoma, finish em off

Posted

See ya, Mavs. Cuban is sleeping with his 2011 championship trophy tonight.

Posted

Mavs are who we thought they were. The way they handled being "defending champs" was disgraceful. Mark Cuban bought their 2011 Championship, and after his fire sale this offseason, they just seemed content with being one year wonders. They're back to being the Old Mavs. Dirk getting knocked off in the 1st round again. They're a team that wont be remembered like that long term.

Posted

Still......

they beat the Heat and were World Champions.

Cant take that away from them.