Photo
- - - - -

To Everyone That Was Defending This Guy...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PackPanther

PackPanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

I know this doesn't matter anymore since he wasn't drafted by us, but I found this quite interesting...

"I came to the Combine for football," Claiborne said. "I looked at the test, and wasn’t any questions about football. I didn’t see no point in the test. I’m not in school anymore. I didn’t complete it." Claiborne's score made waves before it was revealed he suffers from a learning disability.

So apparently, Claiborne's score had nothing to do with a learning disability, unless you call not giving a poo about a test because there "wasn't any questions about football" on it. Again this has nothing to do with how good of a player Claiborne is, but it has everything to do with the fact that he is an idiot.

#2 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,323 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

You might not like his attitude. That doesn't make him an idiot.

#3 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

in listening to him..Jerry jones may have fuged up again. I like his raw ability but he is so DALLAS. Obviously he is not a smart football player. Im telling you this guy is going to be overhyped overpriced talent in big D that Jerry fellin love with. Cowherd will love the pick but this is not the type of player who brings you lombardi's.

#4 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,457 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

Cam is better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.