Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not One Single Mention Of The Kuechley Pick

21 posts in this topic

Posted

In all the hooplah after the first Round not one single mutha fuggin word about this so called glorious pick and as a matter of fact it was soooo awsome that nfl decided not to invite the guy that was picked #9. We were the only team in the top 15 to not hand out a new Nike jersey.

And save your ridiculously pithy comments I could really give less of a poo. I'm just a little sour on the whole night. I just want a little recognition for our team, market be damned. fug this bull poo!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude he chose to stay at home because he was sick of traveling, and just wanted to chill with his family.

Shows that he could give a damn about the spotlight and just wants to get ready to work.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah he said in his interview with the media that he got invited but just wanted to relax with family and friends

had 45-50 people over

moron

Posted

You are a fuging idiot. And you went full retard.

Posted

Fine. I'm not a kuechly twitter follower. Doesn't change the fact that this team should be getting some press.

Posted

5nXR9.gif

Posted

You are a fuging idiot. And you went full retard.

Yep and just like the dude in tropic thunder (Robert Downey jr) said " u never go full retard"

Posted

The longer we stay under the radar the better. I'm glad The Bucs are making all the noise. We can concentrate on the real prize!

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh guys I'm so so so sorry can you please forgive me? I really feel bad now that you've called me names and insulted my intelligence. What can I do to make it up to each and every one of you?

Get bent.

Posted

Now...was all that blank space necessary in that post? I feel cheated that all that awaited me at the bottom was, "get bent"

Posted

This is why not everyone should be able to start threads........

this thread is like watching someone walking str8 into a glass door.

Posted

9157704.jpg