Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not One Single Mention Of The Kuechley Pick

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

In all the hooplah after the first Round not one single mutha fuggin word about this so called glorious pick and as a matter of fact it was soooo awsome that nfl decided not to invite the guy that was picked #9. We were the only team in the top 15 to not hand out a new Nike jersey.

And save your ridiculously pithy comments I could really give less of a poo. I'm just a little sour on the whole night. I just want a little recognition for our team, market be damned. fug this bull poo!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dude he chose to stay at home because he was sick of traveling, and just wanted to chill with his family.

Shows that he could give a damn about the spotlight and just wants to get ready to work.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

yeah he said in his interview with the media that he got invited but just wanted to relax with family and friends

had 45-50 people over

moron

Posted · Report post

You are a fuging idiot. And you went full retard.

Posted · Report post

Fine. I'm not a kuechly twitter follower. Doesn't change the fact that this team should be getting some press.

Posted · Report post

You are a fuging idiot. And you went full retard.

Yep and just like the dude in tropic thunder (Robert Downey jr) said " u never go full retard"

Posted · Report post

The longer we stay under the radar the better. I'm glad The Bucs are making all the noise. We can concentrate on the real prize!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh guys I'm so so so sorry can you please forgive me? I really feel bad now that you've called me names and insulted my intelligence. What can I do to make it up to each and every one of you?

Get bent.

Posted · Report post

Now...was all that blank space necessary in that post? I feel cheated that all that awaited me at the bottom was, "get bent"

Posted · Report post

This is why not everyone should be able to start threads........

this thread is like watching someone walking str8 into a glass door.

Posted · Report post

9157704.jpg