20 replies to this topic

#16 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

people arent talking about it cause they know he is a stud and is a safe pick. people just talk about busts and trading up and what-not.

#17 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:05 AM

uh so this dude started a thread to announce to the huddle that he doesn't really have much of a clue, told everyone to save their "ridiculously pithy comments" on a message board, and now he's indignant over being called a retard

i'm not entirely sure what you expected here dude but i'm p sure you deserved to be called a retard

#18 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

In all the hooplah after the first Round not one single mutha fuggin word about this so called glorious pick and as a matter of fact it was soooo awsome that nfl decided not to invite the guy that was picked #9. We were the only team in the top 15 to not hand out a new Nike jersey.

And save your ridiculously pithy comments I could really give less of a poo. I'm just a little sour on the whole night. I just want a little recognition for our team, market be damned. fug this bull poo!!!

Who would you have rather seen drafted? Kuechly was invited but chose to stay home. I really don't see the significance in having him there to receive the jersey. By avoiding the draft, I think it shows he isn't pretentious and is more family and community oriented.

#19 savage

savage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

http://cache.profoot...irst-round-pick

pro-football weekly. two of the top staff say keuchly was one of the best picks

#20 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,960 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Its not about the guy we drafted, I've thought about it and the kid is really good. I never had a problem with the pick. It just seems to me that no matter the situation somehow someway we get pushed aside and get no love. Small market, bad season, blah ,blah blah. I see Jacksonville get airtime, I see Cleveland getting airtime hell even KC gets some love.

Again, I have no problem with Keek being our guy!

#21 CheeseCP

CheeseCP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationSparkle City

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

We picked up a really solid player at a pretty non-flashy position that fills a need. Better than being talked about b/c we did the opposite!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com