Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

Jon Beason Is Pissed At Mel Kiper

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
99 replies to this topic

#91 Munch4455

Munch4455

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Looks like Kiper just pissed off Beason again...

#92 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Looks like Kiper just pissed off Beason again...

You mean again since after this post was started? Please do share...I don't bother with that twitter crap.

#93 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Basically same poo. Kipers saying that we finally got a leader on D and our starting MLB...he's just a fugtard!

#94 TheSeagull

TheSeagull

ROOKIE

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Basically same poo. Kipers saying that we finally got a leader on D and our starting MLB...he's just a fugtard!

Worst part about this time was he did it twice, and actually mentioned Beason in the same sentence...

#95 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Antonio Pierce and Eric Allen actually said the same thing on ESPN yesterday, that Kuechly would immediately come in, start in the middle and be the leader of the defense.

Kiper isn't right about this, but he's also not alone.

National analysts just don't know the Panthers that well. They know we have Newton, but that's about it.

If we become more successful, it'll change.

#96 pepaw

pepaw

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

Antonio Pierce and Eric Allen actually said the same thing on ESPN yesterday, that Kuechly would immediately come in, start in the middle and be the leader of the defense.

Kiper isn't right about this, but he's also not alone.

National analysts just don't know the Panthers that well. They know we have Newton, but that's about it.

If we become more successful, it'll change.

Fair enough, but if you're an analyst on a national network and get paid a hefty amount I would imagine, then you should know who Jon Beason is and what he's about.

If a guy is that respected around the league by all the players and usually regarded as either the 1st or 2nd best MLB in the league then asking national analyst to know 3 bulletpoints about him is not asking too much IMO.

#97 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

I'm glad, Beason is going to tear the NFL a new one next year

#98 Mage

Mage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

Whining on twitter doesn't reflect well on Beason. But neither does this:

Neither does beating up people at strip clubs.

I'm sure Beason is the only college student that talks about having sex with women.

#99 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Fair enough, but if you're an analyst on a national network and get paid a hefty amount I would imagine, then you should know who Jon Beason is and what he's about. If a guy is that respected around the league by all the players and usually regarded as either the 1st or 2nd best MLB in the league then asking national analyst to know 3 bulletpoints about him is not asking too much IMO.

National guys talk primarily about the better known teams (Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, etc) and generally only have a bare bones knowledge of lesser known teams. Don't expect that to change anytime soon.

But as a team, the Panthers can change their national standing. The Pats used to be in the lower tier bunch too. Like I said, becoming a consistent winner changes everything.

I'm sure Beason is the only college student that talks about having sex with women.

I think those of us who have been out of college for a while should probably be glad we grew up before the YouTube/Facebook/Twitter era.

It used to be that the stupid stuff you did when you were young only turned into stories your friends told on you. These days it's likely to be caught on video, posted online for the world to see and preserved for posterity forever.

#100 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

I swear I believe that Mel Kiper is a racist.

WTF?!

Please explain, like Beason said, people shouldn't say things without repercussions, so please explain why a guy who pimps hundreds of players of different races every year is racist. I do not like him at all, so idiot maybe, but racist? Really?!