Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Game Would We Have Won Last Season With Kuechly?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

The point is you dipshits that having a better linebacker last season wouldn't have won us a single game. There wasn't a Sunday last year where people were saying that the team played great enough to play if only the linebackers had been better. Even when they struggled, the play of the defensive line or secondary was SO much worse that we would have lost anyway.

Dude alot of the run game problems was due to not having the talent at the lb position. So yeah your kinda wrong. Although having a good d line would help more but yeah lbs make plays too. I don't remember how many stretch plays I seen teams run on us too the outside that the backers couldn't make the stop. So u saying that is ignorant

Posted

And I love the Huddle. People say I'm a troll when I criticize Hurney and love me when I do nothing but praise the team. Homeeeeeeeeers!

Posted

There is only one position this works with: QB. So unless you had a QB in the 1st this year to replace Cam as a better option this argument is pointless.

Posted

You really think one rookie DT would have won us many games either? That's a little ridiculous...maybe...

1 person likes this

Posted

SMF...It seems that you disagree with Hurney and Rivera's decision yesterday

We can improve the areas you're talking about in a variety of ways and they went and got the guy they wanted in the first. that's really it

Rivera likes an intact versatile linebacking core and that's what he's trying to get here

Just look at the defensive units he's produced in the past. We're only getting better

Posted

keuchly = best coverage LB on our team now

so im guessing he would have at least held a few of the TE's that absolutely dominated us in check.....so possibly games like GB, falcons, saints

happy now?

Posted

I'm not happy with the Kuechly post but

this thread is hella dumb. peace.

Posted

SMF knows more about our D and its needs than Rivera.

Lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you realize how retarded it is to pull the whole "lol at this message board guy that thinks he knows more than the coach" on a message board? And considering Rivera's timeout debacle vs. the Saints, there's a chance I might know more regardless.

And if we had had Fletcher Cox or Another secondary baller, you can bet your ass we would have had at least another win.

Posted

As for Kuechly being our best cover guy now, according to whom? Mike Mayock? Remind me what he said about Cam. Besides, in our defense, tight end coverage fell to the safety spot way more than most teams.

Posted

Do you realize how retarded it is to pull the whole "lol at this message board guy that thinks he knows more than the coach" on a message board? And considering Rivera's timeout debacle vs. the Saints, there's a chance I might know more regardless.

And if we had had Fletcher Cox or Another secondary baller, you can bet your ass we would have had at least another win.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy we are 7-9 then. We going the ship whaaaaaaaaaat we going th the ship whhhhhhat.

Cox and Kuechly were the best picks for this team. Let it go brother

U big dummy.

Posted

I wanted Cox too but

to say we would or wouldn't have one a game with a different player regardless of position is kinda dumb. Sorry.