Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Game Would We Have Won Last Season With Kuechly?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

SMF mad

Posted

Where were you people that wanted Kuechly last week? You're just closing the ranks, circling the wagons. I bet most of you were Republicans that hated Romney until he was nominated and you suddenly started telling everybody how great he was.

Posted

there's a chance I might know more regardless.

No, no there is not.

:cam:

Posted

I bet most of you were Republicans that hated Romney until he was nominated and you suddenly started telling everybody how great he was.

this has

what to do with the Kuechly pick?

Posted

Okay, so which player could we have drafted that would have won a game for us last year with our miserable defense?

Fletcher Cox? Yes, let's throw another rookie DT in the mix with the rest of our inexperienced DT's for immediate results... same goes for DB's. You want wins now, go find a vet in FA.

It's going to take more then one guy, especially a rookie, I don't care who it is.

We drafted BPA and our board said Kuechly was BPA. We don't know what we're getting back in either Beason or Davis and the odds are that Davis is done, so we took BPA and addressed a need, can't do much better then that.

Let's say (God forbid) that TD blows his knee out again in week 2, will this pick still sound like a bad idea?

Let's say Beason follows Demeco Ryans and it takes him half the season just to get his feet under him, will this pick still sound like a bad idea?

Posted

Where were you people that wanted Kuechly last week? You're just closing the ranks, circling the wagons. I bet most of you were Republicans that hated Romney until he was nominated and you suddenly started telling everybody how great he was.

Honestly do u read what u type down. Wth are u even talking about. In the beginning like in jan I wanted a cb. But other than that I've wanted cox or Kuechly. We're happy that we got a good football player to help our team. U should try it. It's called being a real fan. But nah leys all go cry in corner and stomp our feet and mumble under our breathe how we hate out life. Naaaa I'm good with supporting our new stud lb. but u sir have fun in that there corner

Posted

the falcons had a field day running stretch plays at connor because they knew he couldn't beat them to the edge

other than that i've got nothing

Posted

Brockers would have taken us to the Super Bowl

just sayin

Posted

No need to look back. What we do know is that just getting our guys back from Ir is going to make the defense better. Once we add some pieces in the draft and lets not forget free agency when we pick up guys who are suddenly expendable due to draft pickups, and we will have a much improved team.

Playing the what if game looking back is for losers.

Posted

my problem with everyone hating on the pick is that.......there are no Suhs or even any Fairleys in this draft. No bonecrushing, dirtbag, hit them in the balls and break their back dirty SOB DTs that actually really make a difference. If we would have taken a DT or DE last night, we would have been reaching for a need and filled it with someone drafted way too early. The guys available we not elite level. We did, however, land an elite player with the pick. Thats the important part, we have several more picks to acquire good pass rushing and CB help.

Gotta have perspective. I don't blindly trust and believe in everything that the Gospel according to Hurney tells me............but you gotta look at things realistically................at least we aren't Seachicken fans, amirite? :lol:

Posted

As for Kuechly being our best cover guy now, according to whom? Mike Mayock? Remind me what he said about Cam. Besides, in our defense, tight end coverage fell to the safety spot way more than most teams.

Mayock actually called this pick like he did last year with Newton. Said it would be Cox or Kuechly. As for TE coverage being the safeties responsibility we did have to compensate because the backers couldn't do the job but that was not the way we want it to be. Normally the linebacker has the TE in coverage.

Posted

Anybody got one? Just one?

Chicago. Easily. They didnt even throw the ball since the LBs could stop simple runs to the outside. Forte killed us all day running outside.