Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Which Game Would We Have Won Last Season With Kuechly?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#16 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

You really think one rookie DT would have won us many games either? That's a little ridiculous...maybe...

#17 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

SMF...It seems that you disagree with Hurney and Rivera's decision yesterday

We can improve the areas you're talking about in a variety of ways and they went and got the guy they wanted in the first. that's really it

Rivera likes an intact versatile linebacking core and that's what he's trying to get here

Just look at the defensive units he's produced in the past. We're only getting better

#18 panthernation23

panthernation23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

keuchly = best coverage LB on our team now

so im guessing he would have at least held a few of the TE's that absolutely dominated us in check.....so possibly games like GB, falcons, saints

happy now?

#19 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

I'm not happy with the Kuechly post but

this thread is hella dumb. peace.

#20 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

SMF knows more about our D and its needs than Rivera.

Lol

#21 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

Do you realize how retarded it is to pull the whole "lol at this message board guy that thinks he knows more than the coach" on a message board? And considering Rivera's timeout debacle vs. the Saints, there's a chance I might know more regardless.

And if we had had Fletcher Cox or Another secondary baller, you can bet your ass we would have had at least another win.

#22 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,413 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

As for Kuechly being our best cover guy now, according to whom? Mike Mayock? Remind me what he said about Cam. Besides, in our defense, tight end coverage fell to the safety spot way more than most teams.

#23 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

Do you realize how retarded it is to pull the whole "lol at this message board guy that thinks he knows more than the coach" on a message board? And considering Rivera's timeout debacle vs. the Saints, there's a chance I might know more regardless.

And if we had had Fletcher Cox or Another secondary baller, you can bet your ass we would have had at least another win.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy we are 7-9 then. We going the ship whaaaaaaaaaat we going th the ship whhhhhhat.
Cox and Kuechly were the best picks for this team. Let it go brother

U big dummy.

#24 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

I wanted Cox too but

to say we would or wouldn't have one a game with a different player regardless of position is kinda dumb. Sorry.

#25 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

SMF mad

#26 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,413 posts

Where were you people that wanted Kuechly last week? You're just closing the ranks, circling the wagons. I bet most of you were Republicans that hated Romney until he was nominated and you suddenly started telling everybody how great he was.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

there's a chance I might know more regardless.

No, no there is not.

:cam:

#28 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

I bet most of you were Republicans that hated Romney until he was nominated and you suddenly started telling everybody how great he was.

this has

what to do with the Kuechly pick?

#29 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,347 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

Okay, so which player could we have drafted that would have won a game for us last year with our miserable defense?

Fletcher Cox? Yes, let's throw another rookie DT in the mix with the rest of our inexperienced DT's for immediate results... same goes for DB's. You want wins now, go find a vet in FA.

It's going to take more then one guy, especially a rookie, I don't care who it is.

We drafted BPA and our board said Kuechly was BPA. We don't know what we're getting back in either Beason or Davis and the odds are that Davis is done, so we took BPA and addressed a need, can't do much better then that.

Let's say (God forbid) that TD blows his knee out again in week 2, will this pick still sound like a bad idea?

Let's say Beason follows Demeco Ryans and it takes him half the season just to get his feet under him, will this pick still sound like a bad idea?

#30 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:41 AM

Where were you people that wanted Kuechly last week? You're just closing the ranks, circling the wagons. I bet most of you were Republicans that hated Romney until he was nominated and you suddenly started telling everybody how great he was.

Honestly do u read what u type down. Wth are u even talking about. In the beginning like in jan I wanted a cb. But other than that I've wanted cox or Kuechly. We're happy that we got a good football player to help our team. U should try it. It's called being a real fan. But nah leys all go cry in corner and stomp our feet and mumble under our breathe how we hate out life. Naaaa I'm good with supporting our new stud lb. but u sir have fun in that there corner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com