Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat

Kuechly Could Be What Dan Morgan Wasn't

28 posts in this topic

Morgan officially was in on 18 tackles in that game, but Carolina coaches put the number at 25.

Morgan had so many tackles in that SB because Pep couldn't play the run and the pats ran right by 90 all night.

I also was about to meet Boston College linebacker Luke Kuechly, who was preparing for the scouting combine under Weinke’s guidance.

ok what deal did the Devil, Hurney, and Weinke strike

Sure was. Ate there a couple of times and still have a taste for it.

People say the restaurant business is hellishly difficult to succeed in.

it's tough. I did culinary school for a year and it opened my eyes whooboy. CPCC was way better than JWU, they actually thrust you out in the industry and you get a taste quick. There are some wonderful sides to it, but overall it's for a very unique kind of person.

ok what deal did the Devil, Hurney, and Weinke strike

:lol:

Coaching and training ranks tend to be full of guys who didn't make it on the field.

Great players rarely make great coaches.

I'll take a healthy Dan Morgan in the 1st all day, every day

Morgan had so many tackles in that SB because Pep couldn't play the run and the pats ran right by 90 all night.

So what. He made the tackles. You can't take away from his play by blaming someone else.

I hate to bring this up but why do people compare Kuechly to ONLY white linebackers?

I hate to bring this up but why do people compare Kuechly to ONLY white linebackers?

I don't like when people only compare white players to white players, but I think the comparison fits in this case.

Same reason Cam and RGIII are compared to black QBs. Easy and lazy.

Some do I guess. Why assume that everyone does?

Yeah I don't like it when players are compared based on race but Kuech and Dan Morgan have other things in common. Like their college trophy case.