Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost

Luke Kuechly Presser

57 posts in this topic

To me, his demeanor seemed very business like and focused. Reminded me of Urlacher in the way he composed himself.

My mid-market complex kicks in when I hear him say he's a Bengals fan. I already start thinking about 5 years from now.

1 person likes this

I hope LK doesn't judge North Carolina by that stupid mutherfecker.

Fecking embarrassing. Made me cringe. Complete fail.

My mid-market complex kicks in when I hear him say he's a Bengals fan. I already start thinking about 5 years from now.

A Super Bowl between now and then and all those notions will be erased from your head AND his. Plus it's the Bengals. How much of a step up would that be?

A Super Bowl between now and then and all those notions will be erased from your head AND his. Plus it's the Bengals. How much of a step up would that be?

You're right.

But honestly, I've never heard a player talk about what a fan they are of another team after they've been drafted by a different team. He sounded like a huge Bengals homer.

But, I do think a Superbowl or two, or three, will change his outlook.

All Bengals fans are super-homers... they have to be

I was disappointed I missed this until I read this thread.

I think about those types of things ALL of the time. Yet then again how many players grew up Cowboys fans and don't go there.

Joe Person@josephperson

Highlights from Kuechly presser: had contact from a few schools for lacrosse leaving HS; says he didn't do much blitzing or man covg at BC.

LOL

You're right.

But honestly, I've never heard a player talk about what a fan they are of another team after they've been drafted by a different team.  He sounded like a huge Bengals homer.

But, I do think a Superbowl or two, or three, will change his outlook.

And Cam was a falcons fan growing up, and now he talks about how badly he wants to beat them. NFL players don't have starry-eyed dreams about playing for anything but winning teams. We win, they'll stay. We don't, that's on them.

Thanks for the insight Joe.

Person: So Luke, it says here you took biology as a sophomore, can you talk a little about that and how it helped get you here?

Luke:.....................................nfl_u_kuechly_gb1_600.jpg ............................

Looks like our boy had a little bit of a good time celebrating in Moms basement last night! lol