Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Devon Still Near The Top Of Bill Parcells And Bill Polians Big Board

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They also have Streeter as a 2nd rounder, who some folks on here want to get in the 4th.

Posted · Report post

Wanted Still for a while...hope we take him

Posted · Report post

We want get him. Teams are trading up like crazy this year. We will be picking OT or OG.

Posted · Report post

We want get him. Teams are trading up like crazy this year. We will be picking OT or OG.

I think so too. If Cordy Glenn or Amini Silatolu are there, I wouldn't be surprised to see us take one of them. Both guys can start today at guard, and backup at tackle. Each guy is a 3 or 4 position on the line type of player.

Posted · Report post

I think so too. If Cordy Glenn or Amini Silatolu are there, I wouldn't be surprised to see us take one of them. Both guys can start today at guard, and backup at tackle. Each guy is a 3 or 4 position on the line type of player.

Yup but they will not make an impact on our team. Just good picks with low risk.

Posted · Report post

I saw some mocks a while back that had the Jags picking Still at 7. I'd be stoked for us to get him at 40, as it looks like Jenkins will be gone by then.

Posted · Report post

Yup but they will not make an impact on our team. Just good picks with low risk.

Yes they would. Each player would start Day 1 and be an upgrade over Hangartner or Pollak, leaving us with a better starting O-line and good depth.

Posted · Report post

I'd be happy with this guy

Posted · Report post

I'd be happy with this guy

layed the wood on Richardson at the end

Posted · Report post

Everyone is saying that we are ok at CB but what if Gamble goes down? We now have Hogan and Capt playing CB against Roddy While and Jones. Thats very muy mal. Or what if Johnson goes down we now have Hardy and what Applewhite? We are just as thin at those positions as we were at LB and now it seems we will leap frog it once again.

Posted · Report post

I want Jenkins, BUT Still did put up some impressive numbers at Penn State this past year.