#1 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

What do you guys think of the new jerseys? I just got my Cam Jersey about 20 min ago. The Fedex man just dropped it off. I opened it up, and thought it looked really good. I also thought it looked to be made a lot better than the old Reebok ones. I got an XL, just like I have with all the other jerseys before. I put it on and was suprised how tight fitting it was. It also really felt like it didnt fit right. The sholders and sleeves just dont move like they should. When I raise my armes the shirt gets all krinked up and mashes under my chin. It also seems to be very hot. Gonna be hard to wear during home games the first part of the year. lol Anyone else have any comments on the way the new jerseys fit? Should I send it back and get a XXL?

#2 ammofan

ammofan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

Can you post a picture of the jersey? I haven't seen a Nike one yet...curious to see how the new material looks and stuff.

#3 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

When my Nike Elite Jersey arrives I will do a full unveiling

#4 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Got mine today too. They shipped it quick!

#5 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,305 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

I was looking at the "cheap" models at the stadium. They look better made to me but they do look hot. The Keep Pounding in the collar was screen printed. I was really expecting stitching. The Collars look tight fitting. I'm sure I'll get one eventually but maybe wait a year or two. Perhaps Nike will get feedback and improve the design.

#6 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Yeah, I am really liking the way it looks, but not too much how it fits or how HOT it is. I was looking forward to getting this all week, and now I am even debating sending it back and just getting a refund.

#7 JefDav84

JefDav84

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

From what I saw in person last night at the stadium. The Nike material is a lot better than the Reebok material.

#8 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

Found the problem. This is a pic of it laying on my white JStew jersey. The new jerseys have no shoulders. Lol. I am a broad shouldered guy so i guess that is why it feels awkward to me. I guess i will just have to get used to it. Because a XXL would just be way too big i think.

Attached Files

#9 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,325 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Stupid design by Nike.

#10 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,587 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Found the problem. This is a pic of it laying on my white JStew jersey. The new jerseys have no shoulders. Lol. I am a broad shouldered guy so i guess that is why it feels awkward to me. I guess i will just have to get used to it. Because a XXL would just be way too big i think.

That's odd looking, more like a t-shirt shaped jersey. Gahd!

#11 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

That's pretty cool, I actually got my Cam Newton 'Fear No 1' Under Armor T Shirt in today. Straight baller.

#12 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

That's pretty cool, I actually got my Cam Newton 'Fear No 1' Under Armor T Shirt in today. Straight baller.

Where did you find that?

Also, I'm surprised the jerseys are being described as "hot." I figured Nike would have a lighter, more breathable fabric. Maybe I should go with white for these for that reason.

#13 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

Where did you find that?

What this guy said. I've been looking on that Under Armour site and I can't find that shirt to save my life.

#14 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,671 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

I'm going to get one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.