Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Draft Amini Silatolu Og Midwestern

268 posts in this topic

And there he goes to the Bills. Sheesh

This guy was rated in the top 20 by a lot of scouts, we got him at 40. I'd say that's a great deal.

never heard that before

As long as they feel like he can start at RG and back up RT then I'm happy. Kinda thought they'd go with Glenn if they went OL in the 2nd.

We will see what happens the rest of the way but this one to me, is a head scratcher.

Not b/c he isnt good, I mean..he was a borderline first rd pick so we got good value with this selection, but b/c we had bigger needs.

All in all though, Im loving our first 2 picks potential wise, but still has me thinking what the plan is for CB and DT.

Im not mad.

This guy was rated in the top 20 by a lot of scouts, we got him at 40. I'd say that's a great deal.

then why wasn't he taken in the top 20 then? people said the same thing about jimmy. I know, apples and oranges, but still.. I am dumbfounded...

I don't have a link from my phone, but I remember a report on him:

The gist of it was that he was being targeted by the Steelers in the first (DeCastro fell to them) and that he was "an evil monster that could potentially be a Pro Bowler within two years."

With a Guard/OT in the 2nd, I see a trade in our future.

this is what I'm thinking

Also the same people bitching now are the same people who usually bitch about Bell.

We drafted a G/RT, calm down.