Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Draft Amini Silatolu Og Midwestern

268 posts in this topic

This guy was rated in the top 20 by a lot of scouts, we got him at 40. I'd say that's a great deal.

then why wasn't he taken in the top 20 then? people said the same thing about jimmy. I know, apples and oranges, but still.. I am dumbfounded...

I don't have a link from my phone, but I remember a report on him:

The gist of it was that he was being targeted by the Steelers in the first (DeCastro fell to them) and that he was "an evil monster that could potentially be a Pro Bowler within two years."

With a Guard/OT in the 2nd, I see a trade in our future.

this is what I'm thinking

Also the same people bitching now are the same people who usually bitch about Bell.

We drafted a G/RT, calm down.

Hurney needs to be fired he is a freakin idiot.

1 person likes this

At least this pick was at a position of need. Didn't really feel comfortable with Pollack starting.

Looks like we will be trying to run the ball on 3rd and 1 this year.... GREAT pick.

so many good defensive players were left. i dont get it, i want a beast defense... but i will trust them i guess

This guy was rated in the top 20 by a lot of scouts, we got him at 40. I'd say that's a great deal.

Seems like every team in the league has a draft full of guys who "should have" been 1st rounders or some bs like that. I don't even dislike the pick but this type of justification is a huge pet peeve.

Shut up. He is a panther now. Get over it and get on board, Lets do this.

1 person likes this

hmm his stock was rising fast to point where he was projected as a late first rounder.

I aint complaining.