Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amini Silatolu Is A Superstar, Shut Up.

214 posts in this topic

Posted

He'll be starting at LG week 1.

Posted

http://cache.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/amini-silatolu-57/

Posted

The small school argument is a joke. I'm so sick of coming up with examples against that I just give up.

I can't believe some of the comments i'm reading by long time users here. I thought that more of you would see the football logic behind this pick...

Posted

The small school argument is a joke. I'm so sick of coming up with examples against that I just give up.

I can't believe some of the comments i'm reading by long time users here. I thought that more of you would see the football logic behind this pick...

I'd be fine with it if we didn't pass up all the talent we had to choose from. We have other pressing needs and he wasn't BPA. Bye.

Posted

I'd be fine with it if we didn't pass up all the talent we had to choose from. We have other pressing needs and he wasn't BPA. Bye.

Exactly what was the talent that we passed on? There's a reason these DT's are falling.

Posted

lol at a Guard being a "superstar"

Posted

Exactly what was the talent that we passed on? There's a reason these DT's are falling.

bunk-the-wire.gif

Posted

Yeah we will have a great pass rush and amazing db play when we get all of our starters back...

First, we were playing with a lot of rookies on the defensive line, which is the second hardest spot to transition into in the NFL next to QB.

Second, NONE of the pass rushers/corners available at 40 were even close to the caliber of Silatolu. You don't draft for need, you pick the best player available.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great response. Anyone with football intellect wanna tell me who would be better then Silatolu?

Posted

for those who say "he played against crap and was in small college", then i guess cam sucks too cuz he dominated in a junior college. smh. Jarred Allen DE for Vikes...he played at Idaho State. WTF?

Uhhh Cam kinda won the Heisman and National Championship too...

Posted

it's always good to have a nasty samoan in the trenches

Posted

guy is a bust/project.