Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

I yub, yub, yub this guy. Yub him.

#212 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,072 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

I know its early... but Firstroundpick seems to be an absolute bust.

As a first round pick, he is expected to contribute, but he is just getting blown away on every post.

Much like Clausen, he hasn't even shown any flashes.

#213 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

It doesnt matter if The Bears and Chargers DTs were 3rd string scrubs or all-pro Probowlers. The fact is that Rivera made those defenses, and coached both of them to #1 rankings.

Coach Rivera knows what he is doing. If he doesnt think that our DTs are good enough, he will fix it. He didnt do it in the draft because he either likes the squad we already have, or he plans to improve them in free agency. I think that he likes the squad we have right now, but it doesnt matter what you, bleys or I think, because Rivera knows more about the situation than any of us, and given his track record, I am inclined to trust him.

It does matter, because if he had 3rd string scrubs the defenses would have got run on like we did last year. Rivera does not have magic powers by standing on the sideline you have #1 defense. I'm not hating this draft, I'm hating the complete picture of how this team has been built over the last seven years. 3 LBers, 2 RB, trading away future picks is a waste of valuable resources that good teams manage correctly.

#214 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:19 AM

I know its early... but Firstroundpick seems to be an absolute bust.

As a first round pick, he is expected to contribute, but he is just getting blown away on every post.

Much like Clausen, he hasn't even shown any flashes.

How do I get better? Start agreeing to all of your opinions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com