213 replies to this topic

#46 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

They told us Pre-draft we were not gonna take a DT, get over it.

#47 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

Love the draft so far. Got the best Defensive player in the nation and the nastiest guard with anger problems. COME AT ME BRO.

Silatolu doesnt start fights, he finishes them.

#48 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

I think I'm the only person who...isn't crying, actually haha. I'm fugin pumped about this pick and I'm loving this draft!!

I just wish our team didn't have fans like you.

You're actually the only one I've seen crying.
You've gone into every thread, pouting and axe grinding your point. Then, when noone cared about the meaningless opinion of "Bwood" you started your own thread, to garner attention.

Seriously dude. You need to grow a set of balls and stop whining. Not everyone is going to agree with you. Perhaps you'll learn this once you graduate high school.

#49 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

Kalil was a glaring need then. Guard was not this draft.

Revisionist history much? We were fine at OL by all accounts heading into that draft...

#50 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 2,886 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

So he dominated bottom of the barrell competition?

Yay?

jerry rice/10

#51 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Our 4th will be a WR. Bank on it.

Seriously?!!! You know this team & Hurney & you really have the balls to say that?! This is an annual event...Hurney driving all of us nuts. ;) I hope you are right tho.

#52 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

This team has no concept of positional value.

It is crazy. It is almost like they have a list of players who meet needs on the team......and then pick the best player available from that. Crazy concept.....so crazy teams have done it for decades.

#53 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

You've gone into every thread, pouting and axe grinding your point. Then, when noone cared about the meaningless opinion of "Bwood" you started your own thread, to garner attention.

Seriously dude. You need to grow a set of balls and stop whining. Not everyone is going to agree with you. Perhaps you'll learn this once you graduate high school.

o lawdy

#54 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

There goes some defensive talent.

#55 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 2,886 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Easy prediction.

Silatolu will be involved in the MOST fights in training camp.

Who would fight that monster?....not even Smitty.

#56 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

It is crazy. It is almost like they have a list of players who meet needs on the team......and then pick the best player available from that. Crazy concept.....so crazy teams have done it for decades.

No, it can't be that. They drafted a LB yesterday.

#57 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

Revisionist history much? We were fine at OL by all accounts heading into that draft...

Lol

#58 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Oh man this post is just outrageous hahaha. Because I love a prospect we drafted, and I've been trying to be positive, I need to grow balls and graduate highschool.

I just absolutely love the logic out of some of you. I see your reputation is in the garbage around here though so I'll just quietly move on.

#59 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

We just cut Wharton who has been our G for years.....and our other starting G last year is really a band aid. G was a need coming in....why guys like Gantt had us drafting a G at #9

#60 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Oh man this post is just outrageous hahaha. Because I love a prospect we drafted, and I've been trying to be positive, I need to grow balls and graduate highschool.

I just absolutely love the logic out of some of you. I see your reputation is in the garbage around here though so I'll just quietly move on.

Are you still crying? Dude, let it go. Teenagers may look at the FO and think they fart rainbows, blindly worshiping them, but any Panther fans who has been a fan for any measure of time knows better.

Perhaps you're a poor fan, or perhaps you're just a sissy, but I wager to say it's a nice little combination of both. Either way, keep your tears away from me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.