#61 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Easy prediction.

Silatolu will be involved in the MOST fights in training camp.

our team needs a badass

#62 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

Are you still crying? Dude, let it go. Teenagers may look at the FO and think they fart rainbows, blindly worshiping them, but any Panther fans who has been a fan for any measure of time knows better.

Perhaps you're a poor fan, or perhaps you're just a sissy, but I wager to say it's a nice little combination of both. Either way, keep your tears away from me.

#63 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,484 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Silatolu had a blocking grade of 94.72%. The only eligible lineman above 90%.

We will have none of that rodeo. Logic, facts, and stats will just not be allowed. We only accept unsubstantiated rantings....lol

#64 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,302 posts

No, it can't be that. They drafted a LB yesterday.

LB was a need position. Luke was hands down the best football player available out of all our need positions.

I got no issue with you thinking they should rank needs and put an emphasis on the ones at the top. I don't agree with that but many do.....your problem is you now aren't willing to live in reality. Even people who didnt want Luke can acknowledge what a stud he is. You are just making up stuff in a blind rage though at this stage.

#65 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Mel Kiper said he is a starting guard with Pro Bowl potential so I'm not worried.

#66 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Are you still crying? Dude, let it go. Teenagers may look at the FO and think they fart rainbows, blindly worshiping them, but any Panther fans who has been a fan for any measure of time knows better.

Perhaps you're a poor fan, or perhaps you're just a sissy, but I wager to say it's a nice little combination of both. Either way, keep your tears away from me.

Man you are really trying hard to get me to crack haha. I love the personal attacks but they mean nothing to me unless we're face to face.

I'm going to be the bigger man and continue to talk football my friend.

#67 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,034 posts

Trade up in the 3rd and pick Joe Adams, my guess.

#68 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,297 posts

We just cut Wharton who has been our G for years.....and our other starting G last year is really a band aid. G was a need coming in....why guys like Gantt had us drafting a G at #9

I was talking about the 2007 draft when we selected Kalil.

#69 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,484 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

You're actually the only one I've seen crying.
You've gone into every thread, pouting and axe grinding your point. Then, when noone cared about the meaningless opinion of "Bwood" you started your own thread, to garner attention.

Seriously dude. You need to grow a set of balls and stop whining. Not everyone is going to agree with you. Perhaps you'll learn this once you graduate high school.

See you are making friends at every turn. Proving again that you are a complete idiot....and have been told so by about a dozen long time and kniwledgable posters.

Keep up the good work.

#70 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

See you are making friends at every turn. Proving again that you are a complete idiot....and have been told so by about a dozen long time and kniwledgable posters.

Keep up the good work.

Point at these knowledgeable posters to me :lol:

You? CRA? Bwood?

You're talking about well documented mentally incapable posters.

At some point you're just going to have to understand that receiving insults just don't hold any water. If someone worth listening insults me, I'll listen. But an insult from the class clown just doesn't have any merit.

Tell me Madhatter, which posters have insulted you, and we'll compare the two lists of people, shall we?

#71 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,302 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

I was talking about the 2007 draft when we selected Kalil.

My bad. Lot of post....missed that part. yeah, you were right about that year

#72 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Shut up haters!!!!!!

#73 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,302 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

You? CRA? Bwood?

At some point you're just going to have to understand that receiving insults just don't hold any water. If someone worth listening insults me, I'll listen. But an insult from the class clown just doesn't have any merit.

Tell me Madhatter, which posters have insulted you, and we'll compare the two lists of people, shall we?

I am not the guy cutting and pasting articles by female MMA bloggers and trying to pass it off as legit NFL critique......

This mentally incapable poster has called the Panthers 1st round picks 2 years straight......and was on the bandwagon well before one formed for each.

But you are probably right.....Rivera doesn't have a clue.

And for the record, I haven't spoken to anyone (Mad Hatter included) about the junk you are posting.....

#74 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

You? CRA? Bwood?

Just so I can stop laughing my ass off at how ridiculous you sound, can you please tell me how I am mentally incapable of posting? Like what is your argument man? You just sound like THE biggest douche ever and you sit and try to make everyone feel stupid and clueless next to you.

I bet you're a nerdy white guy on your computer all day just like half of these people.

#75 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

I am not the guy cutting and pasting articles by female MMA bloggers and trying to pass it off as legit NFL critique......

This mentally incapable poster has called the Panthers 1st round picks 2 years straight......and was on the bandwagon well before one formed for each.

But you are probably right.....Rivera doesn't have a clue.

And for the record, I haven't spoken to anyone (Mad Hatter included) about the junk you are posting.....

Proof that the team isn't the only one reaching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com