Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tweeder

Keeper League Question

3 posts in this topic

I have Jay Cutler, a guy wanted him before he got traded but I wanted to see where he ended up. The question is now do I try and trade him for something or hold onto him in the Windy City?

I wouldn't keep him, defensive head coach, and a capable RB will lower his number. Not to mention, who does he throw to???

• The NBA didn't even have sense enough to have its own stream of the draft on its website. Their link was via ESPN. Even dumber, they didn't have a stream from their app. Not that NFL Now is without technical problems, but at least they had the live draft. I looked at the draft via the browser on my PS4. It's no wonder that with the same super teams year after year, and less of a practical presence on social media and the Internet, that the NBA trails the NFL in viewership by a marked margin.
    • If she is not proof of a genetically superior race I don't know what is. 
    • Agreed.  I think the Cavs have one more year at best, the Lebron goes west.  Boston seems to be building towards having a team ready to take over post-Warriors.  That will leave a window of opportunity for whoever wants it.