Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In other college sports

95 posts in this topic

Posted

ugh and just how I thought it would play out....Duke wins by one as Carolina's rally falls short to put it into OT

Here's to Baseball now

ncaa_dukelax_275.jpg

Just playin with you Tweeder. I cant act like I follow Duke lacrosse.

Posted

ncaa_dukelax_275.jpg

Just playin with you Tweeder. I cant act like I follow Duke lacrosse.

At least Carolina is closing the gap and giving Duke a run for their money nowadays.:D

I don't really follow lacrosse either, but I have watched a few games and I'm starting to get into it a little bit.

Posted

Excellent job by the UNC baseball team tonight. It was a shame that Warren couldn't finish it though.

My goodness...how good is that Levi Michael kid gonna be in the next couple of years?

Posted

what a pathetic showing last night........This team has the talent to get back to Omaha, but something seems to be missing as of late

Posted

ok I hope they got out of their kinks and bad play now, Friday starts the NCAA Regional

Posted

Yeah, that Virginia game was awful. Carolina pretty much played their best game of the year and their worst game of the year in back to back outings. Let's hope they get their act together this week.

Posted

At least Carolina is closing the gap and giving Duke a run for their money nowadays.:D

I don't really follow lacrosse either, but I have watched a few games and I'm starting to get into it a little bit.

Yes, I really enjoyed the tournament. Now let's look forward to NCAA Baseball!!!

Posted

Carolina played well against Dartmouth by beating them 5-2, but now onto a dangerous Coastal Carolina team today

It will be Alex White vs. Cody Wheeler (CC's best Pitcher)

White is either unstoppable or gets shelled, there really is no good game for him, it is either all or nothing...CC beat Carolina earlier in the year, but hopefully the Heels come back and do what they have done over the past two years and beat CC when it counts........Should be very interesting at 5pm today

The most surprising was to see UVA crush one of the best Pitchers in the Nation, Stephen Strasberg

Good showing by the ACC, every ACC school in won their Regional Game....granted most of them were favored to win, but it is good to see them do it

Posted

NC State has added a third national champion. Matt Hill won the NCAA Individual Golf Tournament this week.

Posted

today whole different game.....Carolina destroys Coastal 14-5...IT is amazing how well Carolina actually plays in the Regionals compared to the rest of the season

The ACC did not fair so well today......FSU did win their game and BC is giving Texas a run for their money, but Miami took an ass whipping and so did GT. Clemson barely lost, and the only one left that hasn't started yet is the red hot Cavs of UVA

EDIT: Well Texas ended up beating BC, but it took 25 innings to do so...Kinda wonder how much Texas has left now physically and emotionally

UVA keeps there winning ways alive by shutting out 1 seed UC-Irvine

Elimination games are today....hoping for a ACC sweep

Miami, Clemson and BC are all playing to stay alive today

Posted

I'm a little worried about Alex White though. His last two outings haven't been that great, to say the least.

BTW, how about that 25 inning marathon between BC and Texas? I actually felt a little sorry for BC, since they had to play the early game today after going until almost 2:30 this morinig. Man, that's a tough break.

Edit...I didn't get to see any of White's last game, so I didn't know about the blister and the hamstring tweak when I posted this, but he had a rough outing in his previous game too, so I'm still a little concerned that he may have lost a little bit of confidence. Hopefully, I'm wrong though.