Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tweeder

In other college sports

95 posts in this topic

I never thought he would ever go to College

Fox is doing a great job in CH.

that and the donation by Steinbrenner to help build Bryson Field is also helping with recruits...Only thing I will ever say good about the Yankees

Donavan Tate went 3rd overall too, so we will probably never get to see him play in Carolina blue. Good for him, sucks for us.

If he ended up playing football when he has Scott Boras as his agent and he was the 3rd overall pick he is a fool...and Butch should be inspected for illegal recruitment. Nothing against UNC...but nobody chooses to play football ANYWHERE rather than sign a 4-5 million dollar contract and get a baseball career going.

If he ended up playing football when he has Scott Boras as his agent and he was the 3rd overall pick he is a fool...and Butch should be inspected for illegal recruitment. Nothing against UNC...but nobody chooses to play football ANYWHERE rather than sign a 4-5 million dollar contract and get a baseball career going.

If I remember correctly I remember hearing in his LOI could be null and void if he got drafted and wanted to play baseball

And, ftr, duke does have a pretty good QB, and that can take you a long way. But after him, and when he's gone...I don't see much there

There is NO WAY to know if a QB prospect can even play or not until they hit the field and gain experience. UNC has a buttload of potential QB's in the wing, but I don't know if one of them can play at the D-1 level.

Do you see the problem with these two statements? They are the exact opposite. You start off with saying Duke doesnt have anything waiting in the wings after Thad, then you say no one can tell one way or the other until a player plays. ?????? I mean pick one and stick with it man.

And now I am done with this thread. I apologize to those Monstercat, Tweeder, etc. who have been trying to talk about other college sports. Sometimes my good friend Htar, gets me sidetracked.

I agree that there is very little chance that he will play football again, but I still wouldn't call him a fool if that's what he chose to do...especially if the Padres can't pay what he wants, which is still a possibility, although a very slim one.

Donavan Tate went 3rd overall too, so we will probably never get to see him play in Carolina blue. Good for him, sucks for us.

I suspected as much.

Do you see the problem with these two statements? They are the exact opposite. You start off with saying Duke doesnt have anything waiting in the wings after Thad, then you say no one can tell one way or the other until a player plays. ?????? I mean pick one and stick with it man.

And now I am done with this thread. I apologize to those Monstercat, Tweeder, etc. who have been trying to talk about other college sports. Sometimes my good friend Htar, gets me sidetracked.

Antagonism is my job...you're a duke fan, I'm a Heel fan.;-)

fug fug fug!!!!!!

Way to ruin a great game pitched by Alex White!!!!

Well the Heels will have to win 4 in a row against some tough competition

fug fug fug!!!!!!

Way to ruin a great game pitched by Alex White!!!!

Well the Heels will have to win 4 in a row against some tough competition

Gore again...

Yeah, it's a damn shame that White didn't get the win yesterday. He pitched a great game.

Carolina just wasted too many scoring opportunities.