Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Have No Pass-Rush Or Secondary

187 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

If that is the basis of your argument, i'll just end my side of it. I don't understand where those numbers come from or how they are put together.

It's hard for me to give any credibility to something that lists Jordan Pugh as having a better season that Godfrey last year. FWIW, i'm pretty sure Greg Jennings just toasted Pugh again

Pugh played in alot less snaps. So he accumulated less negative plays thus a better grade, so they aren't saying he was superior to Godfrey. If anything it shows how worse he is compared to him

Posted

Rivera has been expressing the need of pass rush AND secondary. This is a HURNEY draft. Not Rivera, but a HURNEY draft.

Posted

True dat. Especially considering we don't have anyone coming off of last years IR that might help.. it's FRICKIN ARMAGEDDON!!!!

hurr-durr-derp-face-werth-brece-werlles.png

1 person likes this

Posted

It appears we have drafted two players who are going to be starting week 1.... I like it

Posted

What ever will see.

Posted

wtf

Posted

Yea Gamble would take care of the other teams #1 WR, remember when Gamble spelled Fitz in the playoffs? (ouhp he didn't?)

Not sold on McDermott either.

Gamble actually shut down fitz in the second half of that game once he was put man to man on him. The issue that game was the soft zone scheme that fox planned.

Posted

True dat. Especially considering we don't have anyone coming off of last years IR that might help.. it's FRICKIN ARMAGEDDON!!!!

hurr-durr-derp-face-werth-brece-werlles.png

Is Jared Allen coming off IR for us.

Posted

CJ, Hardy, Applewhite, Beason, Kuechly.

Gamble, Captain, Hogan, Butler.

If that aint pass rush and secondary than you're stupid as fug!

Posted

Yea Gamble would take care of the other teams #1 WR, remember when Gamble spelled Fitz in the playoffs? (ouhp he didn't?)

Not sold on McDermott either.

Check what he did against fitz last time they met...

Posted

well we have next year's draft to continue. We'll get a CB then. Relax we are building a dynasty.

Posted

CJ, Hardy, Applewhite, Beason, Kuechly.

Gamble, Captain, Hogan, Butler.

If that aint pass rush and secondary than you're stupid as fug!

Don't smoke crack.