Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amini Silatolu A Carolina Panther

84 posts in this topic

Posted

At guard he'll be free to let his best trait shine. His big, nasty beast can come out and play to disrupt opponent d-lines/LB's. He seems to be somewhat of an untamed animal, but I think our O-line, specifically Otah, could stand to have some of that rub off. (Otah has the size & skills, but not the mentality- if Otah can even remain healthy.)

Posted

I am concerned that he is not going to be coachable. I hope I am wrong.

Posted

Based on what?

If you're going to bump a two week old thread, at least provide some insight.

Posted

Based on what?

If you're going to bump a two week old thread, at least provide some insight.

You are right. I probably should have not posted. Sorry man. It was a random thought based on reading an article today which had him saying that he was having difficulty with the mental part of camp. After thinking about his comments and reflecting on what you said I see that I overreacted and should not have said anything.

Posted

I could not imagine how hard it would be to go from dominating a league to the NFL. Then on the first weekend the coaches are riding him hard. I like his honest response and I like his raw BEAST ability to play football at a high level.

Posted

Like the pick or not he is a panther. It's easy to form a cliche opinion and call the guy a moron. Let him play first.

Posted

He didn't really put in the time for school because he was always so focused on football...now he doesn't need to worry about school and just play football for a living. I remember reading an article saying that one of Clevelands scouts had him on the drawing board and said he did really well

Posted

I am concerned that he is not going to be coachable. I hope I am wrong.

You should probably change your username and give it another try some other day man.

Posted

I like the pick and I am supporting him 100 percent. I like his honesty and his hard work.

Posted

why change my username?

Posted

I like the pick and I am supporting him 100 percent. I like his honesty and his hard work.

Pick a side dude.

Posted

So, I admit I rushed to judgement and I get grilled for it?