Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amini Silatolu A Carolina Panther

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty much.

Posted

Pretty much.

I am cool with that. My opinion is that I think he will dominate and actually be healthy for an entire season and won't get a thousand false start penalties like #69

Posted

We're in big trouble.

Amini is struggling with instruction, Adams dropped a pass, Norman is nervous, and we don't know where to play Luke.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Posted

I am cool with that. My opinion is that I think he will dominate and actually be healthy for an entire season and won't get a thousand false start penalties like #69

In 2011, Gross played 15 games and had 3 False Starts. Just saying.

Posted

He's one of the least penalized LT's in the NFL, he averages like 4 penalties a year. Combining holding calls and false starts.

Posted

I think they want him to be an opening day starter. At guard I really don't think that is going to be a problem. OTAs, minicamps, and TC will help this guy get comfortable. If all the talk was about him stepping into the LT role, then I would say it was warranted. But, this kid blew away the competition at his level. If he had done it in the SEC or BIG10, yeah...I'd feel better.

Sounds like he has good instincts and the right attitude to finish blocks. That's what this team needs is finishers!

Calling the guy a retard is classless. Let's not forget that he is now a millionaire at age 22 or so. I'm 35 and still haven't seen my first mill...and by the way I actually am a genius...j/k...so grow the fug up.

He ain't being paid for his GPA...

Posted

Many football players can't spell cat if you give them the c and the t.

They aren't big thinkers out there and most of them don't have to be, unfortunately ,the ones that do are mostly on the O side of the ball.

Here's hoping the guy is just classroom dumb and football smart.

Posted

Amini will be fine with some vets around him, Kalil, Gross, and Hang are great mentors and will help him.

Posted

Amini will be fine with some vets around him, Kalil, Gross, and Hang are great mentors and will help him.

I was just thinking the same thing. I am sure having Cam will help a lot as well. From what I know of Cam I see no reason why Cam would not call him out if he doesn't put in the work and or has a lot of 'missed assignments'.

Posted

That makes me feel better.

Posted

I don't know if anything has been more exaggerated than gross' amount of false starts from this fanbase

Posted

We're in big trouble.

Amini is struggling with instruction, Adams dropped a pass, Norman is nervous, and we don't know where to play Luke.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

The sky is not falling but in this league you need to learn quickly.