Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Amini Silatolu A Carolina Panther

84 posts in this topic

He didn't really put in the time for school because he was always so focused on football...now he doesn't need to worry about school and just play football for a living. I remember reading an article saying that one of Clevelands scouts had him on the drawing board and said he did really well

I am concerned that he is not going to be coachable. I hope I am wrong.

You should probably change your username and give it another try some other day man.

I like the pick and I am supporting him 100 percent. I like his honesty and his hard work.

I like the pick and I am supporting him 100 percent. I like his honesty and his hard work.

Pick a side dude.

So, I admit I rushed to judgement and I get grilled for it?

Pretty much.

I am cool with that. My opinion is that I think he will dominate and actually be healthy for an entire season and won't get a thousand false start penalties like #69

We're in big trouble.

Amini is struggling with instruction, Adams dropped a pass, Norman is nervous, and we don't know where to play Luke.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

I am cool with that. My opinion is that I think he will dominate and actually be healthy for an entire season and won't get a thousand false start penalties like #69

In 2011, Gross played 15 games and had 3 False Starts. Just saying.