Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Draft Frank Alexander De

217 posts in this topic

Posted

Lombardi, on NFL network just said that Alexander most resembles Mike Rucker as a pro. Really likes the pick.

I do respect Lombardi's assessments most the time.

Posted

he may be a good football player but he sounds about as smart as a bag of potatoes in his phone interview with the panthers. he says "you know" an average of 4 times a sentence.

Those guys suck at asking questions.

Posted

he may be a good football player but he sounds about as smart as a bag of potatoes in his phone interview with the panthers. he says "you know" an average of 4 times a sentence.

i do not think he was drafted to be on the radio play by play....

See Qb kill QB...but not for additional bonus money...thats wrong...just bc he is a QB. No need to be a speech therapist.

Posted

Here is him going up against Rieff, i think this guy is gonna be pretty good.

Posted

For the 10th time in this thread. The trade up was for Joe Adams.

Then why wouldn't they have chosen to pick Joe Adams with that pick?

We did not give up anything for him. Please learn to read or listen or know what you're talking about before posting.

See above

Posted

Good ole' Hurney overreaching for a player who would have been there in the 5th. lol

Posted

Good ole' Hurney overreaching for a player who would have been there in the 4th. lol

It was the 4th. Lol.

Posted

Then why wouldn't they have chosen to pick Joe Adams with that pick?

They said that they had both cards filled out. The just handed the Alexander on in first.

3rd for Adams....no problem. Guy had a 2-3 rd grade by most sites.

Posted

It was the 4th. Lol.

I meant the 5th.

Posted

Don't like the trade but love the player. I wanted pass rush he gives us Pass rush.

Same

Posted

Finally found some youtube videos on this guy and was blown away. I know it's just youtube, but he has such an explosion off the line, and ability to get to the qb in no time. And it isn't like he was playing at some small school in like division 2. He did it against great competition. I think I'm going to love this guy. I think he will be better than Hardy unless Hardy has a coming out season and gets like 10 sacks or something.

1 person likes this

Posted

BFKittyMan ihad the same revelation after watchn his vids. He wraps up with the quickness and seems to have a beast mode gear. I think we absolutely robbed the bank with this pick.