Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Draft Frank Alexander De

217 posts in this topic

Posted

If the dude is Rivera approved then it was a great pick. I'll definitely give up next years third for a guy who can come in contribute right away. If he's a disappointment... well at least we didnt give up a second like we did for AE.

Posted

Are you retarded? Not flashy, but a very solid pick. Was a guy every expert was talking about this morning as great value here.

I think your to optimistic. You dont give up the future and a 3 at that for this guy when u have the next pick in the draft. If he's that great you take him with your next pick. you know what kind of value we got for a 3 last year? olsen. So if this guy doesnt produce at that kind of level its a bad pick. There were players like brandon marshall who went for a 3 or less. U sir are retarded.

Posted

Stupid. Hurney is getting absued by his peers. This guy would have been there in later rounds. His medical history is a risk. GOod player tho.

Posted

Trade up, waste picks for this guy?

Fugging kidding me!!!

Ahead of Ta'amu and Crick!!!!

3rd rd grade DE...2nd team all-American. How is that a waste?

Posted

The bitchin don't stop from the bitches!!!

Posted

Awful awful awful. 270 lb DE? Are you serious? Unless we're switching to 3-4, this is a waste of a pick. Hello Everette Brown #2. They said the exact same things about Brown when he was drafted. This is just a horrible pick, especially considering we gave up so much for it. I love the draft thus far, but this pick is a big fat F for a grade.

Posted

Not bad, solid value pick at position of need. Good draft so far, some talented immediate impact guys on the first 2 days and some solid players to fill needs today.

That being said, we did give up too much for him.

Posted

He is NOT a reach here. 2nd real all American at a position of need.

Experts were saying he is great value here this morning.

Bitch when we fon't take a de and bitch when we do.

He was projected as a late round pick or udfa: http://www.draftcoun...k-Alexander.php

And we gave up picks for him.

You can't understand why some people may be upset yet you call others retarded? Frankly I'm tired of your schtick.

I hope he pans out and turns into what our FO thinks he can be, but it's understandable why others don't like the move.

Posted

fml, next years 3rd and a pick we could have taken a punter with.

Marty, you are an idiot.

Posted

Teams just know they can rape us. This is embarrassing. When will Hurney learn?

Fire this clown.

1 person likes this

Posted

3rd rd grade DE...2nd team all-American. How is that a waste?

If he becomes a starter, we are all wrong. If he is a role player, we gave up a 3rd where you can get top quality guys, for a guy who would likely have been there in the 5th or 6th.

Posted

Tells me they think next year's 3rd will be a late pick. If they like the guy that much, I'm on board. We definitely needed a pass rusher.

It didn't work out that good with Armanti did it. I like pick, but am sure I would like a 3rd round DE next year plus the 180 this year better.